Statement of Intent (Group of Friends/Hangout)

Hello everyone. I've been playing Path of Exile since Closed Beta and I've enjoyed every moment of it. Been playing it with some friends but it seems it'd be more fun to have more groups or more people to play with.

Statement of Intent (SoI) is a group consisting of long lasting friends. We usually play many games together and range from different genres. The group is small (About 10 people) and I'm hoping to increase the size of it, especially for Path of Exile.

Usually, we play League of Legends with one another so if you're into that, you're welcome to join in on the fun. We have some people still in their highschool years, and some 18+.

Currently, we play on Default due to current desyncs plaguing some of us recently. If it gets fixed, we might try and keep some characters strictly hardcore but until then, we are playing on Default.

If you're looking for a group of people to play Path of Exile with (and maybe some League of Legends on the side), then feel free to add me in-game or PM on the forum.

I pay for a Ventrilo and it will always be free for use.

Rules
Don't be a douchebag but don't be uptight either
Be Mature when needed
Active as much as possible
Willing to communicate and socialize

Note: We do have some female players if any girls are looking for a group to play with but don't want to be the only girl around.

Eiffel (IGN: IceIceBaybee/Imargram)
^ before sleep
Can i join and be the guy that is above it all? All cool and not caring but really i have a soft center? :)
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness.
May those who defy their fate be granted glory."

Edel
^
2 recruited so far
Bump
bump

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info