So I went away for the weekend.

Played some Marvel with friends, burned some plant life, watched bad movies (our original plan to DL the new DBZ movie didn't pan out (pun))...

Come back home, stare at my PoE shop thread... Only two hits... Load up the game, remember that I'm on permafarm status...

Realize the game lost its mojo after having only played it for two solid months :/

We can sit here and make all the fancy, well-organized threads that we want. We can bring up scientific formulas in simplistic discussions, we can argue for weeks about opinion versus opinion, we can claim this & that all the way from here to there.

But ultimately, this game becomes Farmville somewhere down the road for every player. And nobody wants to deal with that. I'm not interested in how I must not be a hardcore gamer if I expect to have everything in a few months, and I'm not interested in L'ing to P since I am clearly an inferior video gamer.

I'm telling GGG the company, as Me the human, that this game lost its mojo when I realized it was time for me to just grind out nonstop farming for the rest of forever - more for the items than even for the leveling.

The. End.

And now for this thread to be entirely about DBZ and/or Magneto infinites by the time we hit page 3.
games not finished yet. Thats the basic idea tho. kill shit n kill more shit.
Smoother than Smooth.
Last edited by Moist on Apr 1, 2013, 10:38:22 PM
^ You're right, game isnt finished yet. However, the lack of content is depressing. It'll take GGG another 5-6 Months to finish up Act 3. And even if they do, the higher lvl'd players will still be grinding maps. It'll take another year or so to release Act 4 and by then, I assume 90% of the current PoE community will have quit before they release it due to the lack of content.
Animalistic in nature, somebody help me
I'd like to see events and competitions for your normal hc/sc characters
and more peopel doing pvp
Wow, that's really rough dude. You got two months of really great gaming for free. I feel pretty bad for you.

I personally am still having a blast trying to gear out my character, dieing in every single race I play, and leveling new builds.
The "I am the world" argument. OP doesn't care for the game anymore, so no one can care about the game anymore.

Bad logic.

POS is POS
Remind me what the first G in GGG stands for? Short attention span, entitled, and now bored and always had been disrespectful.

Yes, Cxered and MoonYu, he lacks insight into his own state of mind.

6 weeks isnt 2 months, btw, quit with the hyperbole.
POE is a constantly evolving game, so expect balance changes, buffs and nerfs STILL!
Last edited by THEHORNEDRAT on Apr 2, 2013, 2:00:25 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info