suggestions for a good curse-based build

I ran into somebody in a group who was playing a curse-centric build using DD.

I'd really like to play a curse-based character next league, but i don't want to be a support character.

I like the idea of DD.

I've also seen a doom-based build using a unique ring. A doom based build would be cool, but it seems like it would top out easily.

I'm looking for pointers to existing builds, but I'm ready to build my own if i have to so also looking for build suggestions too.

Thanks !
Last bumped on Apr 13, 2021, 1:36:33 AM
"
plasticeyes wrote:
I ran into somebody in a group who was playing a curse-centric build using DD.

I'd really like to play a curse-based character next league, but i don't want to be a support character.

I like the idea of DD.

I've also seen a doom-based build using a unique ring. A doom based build would be cool, but it seems like it would top out easily.

I'm looking for pointers to existing builds, but I'm ready to build my own if i have to so also looking for build suggestions too.

Thanks !

I have been playing a Hexblast build with 3 curses this league and I liked it a lot. Here is the link https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3049865.

It uses the doom mechanic too. I have reached 25 doom gain per second and 55 maximum doom for Flammability.

It is a standalone build that can handle everything by itself but if you play with someone who plays a fire-based DoT build, he will benefit greatly from all the curses used (Flammability, Elemental Weakness and Despair).
perfect. that looks like a lot of fun. thank you for pointing me to it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info