🎄Friendly and Active🎄 <Maven's Realm> recruits for the new season! (1000+ players, Discord✅)

bump
I want in as a casual for now and eventually pro/elite! new to the game looking to learn as much as I can so I am able to get the most out of the next league
Hi my guild is dispanding, looking or an active and friendly group to play with. I play every day. NA time zone.
IGN is purp_nukem
I've sent this to you (Alex) in a discord dm as well but wasn't sure which you would see first.

Account: SanguinePsy
Character: Archification

Hey, just wanted to reach out about the poe guild.
I've been playing the game since closed beta, back when CI gave 80% more energy shield and then got nerfed to 50% more and then got nerfed to 30% more and then got nerfed to have three more nodes behind CI and then got nerfed again when those were removed. You can verify this by seeing the regal supporter tag on my account. Took a two year break to play eve online but I still followed the game closely during that time.
Mostly a standard player but always willing to share what I know with others. Build advice, mapping advice, theory crafting...
Let me know if you need anything from me to get started.

Currently playing a level 96 witch occultist with almost full uniques that only uses bane for damage because I wanted a challenge.
Permanently immune to ignite, chill, freeze, shock, stun, bleed, corrupting blood, and hexes.

When you mentioned inviting people at the end of your add, did that mean you invite to the in-game guild or to the discord?
I also happen to be a rust programmer and wouldn't mind working on a custom bot for the server assuming things go well. Just thought I'd randomly throw that out there.
Chaotic chaos chaotically causes creations.
Hi looking for a casual spot for now hoping to get to the elite status sometime in the future :) been away from the game since 3.7 so Im on a big learning curve. Have a few characters around lvl 90 in standard and 1 in new league in the 60's right now.
bump
bump
Hi
can I join

Casual player trying to be more experienced with POE =)

IGN: eXp_Keiko_Azuki
Hey i'm a casual player who looks for an active and friendly group to play & chat with
being playing most leagues since 2013
may i join
IGN: Kadena_Mother_Of_Agony
Hi, i would like to join the guild as a casual/experienced player
IGN: Draygolas

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info