🎄Friendly and Active🎄 <Maven's Realm> recruits for the new season! (1000+ players, Discord✅)

Mostly active weekdays, not so much weekends for the time being. Casual
"
AidonX wrote:
Mostly active weekdays, not so much weekends for the time being. Casual

replied via dm
Hello, i didnt really find out how to message you on Discord, i am a casual Player who likes to play the game sometimes more, sometimes less, comes down if the league is interesting enough. I would like to join you guys if you want to have me, i tend to have times trough the week and unusual times. Every new League i tend to struggle with the campaign because i played it to much for my liking XD If some of you guys need technical Support with other things i can try to help too.
"
Subtra wrote:
Hello, i didnt really find out how to message you on Discord, i am a casual Player who likes to play the game sometimes more, sometimes less, comes down if the league is interesting enough. I would like to join you guys if you want to have me, i tend to have times trough the week and unusual times. Every new League i tend to struggle with the campaign because i played it to much for my liking XD If some of you guys need technical Support with other things i can try to help too.

invited!
Was I perhaps overlooked because of the forum's pagination?
bump
Want to join, consider myself as something between casual and pro, tho really love to help newcomers to solve problems. Usually online for around 5-8 hours per day
"
woooooorm wrote:
Want to join, consider myself as something between casual and pro, tho really love to help newcomers to solve problems. Usually online for around 5-8 hours per day

invited by dm
bump
Hey-oh! Interesting in joining, a friend of mine from my last guild just joined and said it was a solid guild!! Casual player, usually play the first few weeks of the league and sometimes chase 30+ achievements discord:: TheRoge#6547
"Beta"
Last edited by TheRoge001 on Nov 23, 2021, 10:45:48 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info