Which One Are You?

Every day you may make progress. Every step may be fruitful. Yet there will stretch out before you an ever-lengthening, ever-ascending, ever-improving path. You know you will never get to the end of the journey. But this, so far from discouraging, only adds to the joy and glory of the climb.
I'm the remnants of several of these. I'll correct grammar/spelling if someone attacks someone else's intelligence (it's too easy but it has to be done) but not if they're just taking part in the conversation, so there are traces of Number 2. I likely pass most obviously for a mix of number 4 and number 13 now -- I do like a good, lingering debate but also know when I'm wrong (and like to learn from it) and I do know a little bit about most things (sorry condition of reaching the sagacious age of 34, a venerable figure on the internet to be sure).

Except regarding 13, I actually am a doctor-in-training (technically -- hey, a phd is a phd, right?) temping a few days a week (isn't 'unemployed temp' an oxymoron?), don't live with my mom (thankfuck) and generally use too many parenthetical clauses for my own good.

In short, I don't actually see myself as a troll but I think any internet regular has at least shades of a few of these personality types.

I despise types 5,7,8,14 and 18, but think number 10 should burn in the deepest pits of hell.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Last edited by Foreverhappychan on May 8, 2012, 2:07:53 AM
Some of these aren't even forms of trolling. Whoever wrote this doesn't understand what trolling means. Or just wanted to make a huge list to sound knowledgeable.
The link you gave makes all trolls sound like horrible people that should be shipped off the internet to be placed in a rehabilitation facility so they can once again take part in life's social circuit, i disagree with this. There are trolls who are witty and smart, too. Find actual flaws in things and point them out, if not in a slightly humorous way, or post mostly harmless things on the internet like This one.

I tip my hat to those trolls.
Shoep - Default league Ranger
Peohs - Any other class or character i play.
Jhuvik - My Marauder
Merialeth - My witch
Lol I'm also mostly #4 and a dash of #13... but I'm only trollish if someone trolls me first. I break the #1 rule of the internet too often. You know the one... "Do not feed the trolls."

And I still say the original text of that xkcd comic was better: "Someone on the internet is WRONG." So sad that I can't find that version anywhere anymore, though. :( Stupid Priggish Grammar Trolls who made Randall change it. >.<
a little bit of all of them
Sometimes I think I need to get a life, then a new expansion comes out...
same here xD
#13 The expert
Hard to say : 13,2,4 -> pretty much them I guess.

5 and 14 always; 13, 12, 4, 2, 1, and 8 on forums I don't like.
Back in black
I hit the sack
I've been too long I'm glad to be back

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info