Help to my desire to kill at least 1 time in my game's life Sirius

Have a nice day.

I am not a lucky player or a professional one that do a lot of mpa in 1 hour, but after 2 years of play, i did a lot of build.

At moment i have about 9 build, and only with my absolute first (dead eye) i killed the shaper (that at that moment was one of the final boss).

From there to now i was not able to kill a single time sirius (my best attemp reach the second phase).

I can try to resell all the gear on all the build to buy items for have the pleasure to kill sirius alone at least one time in my game's life.

I have to play most passive skill, with less botton to press at all, because my pc is old and i not have any "real" money for an upgrade.

Hope someone take the time to look at my profile and suggest me the change to do for kill that dirty, bad, sirius
Last bumped on Apr 8, 2021, 10:13:58 AM
Repost and adding some my gear

i have 13 builds, and around 30ex. i can sell all to collect more exalted orb, but i desire to kill sirius at least one time in my game life.

i followed a lot of build an never i was near to kill him (golemancer did 2 phases at sirius before die)

Please help me with a POB and a guide to use any of mine level 90/92 builds and what items i can take, and what i have to buy

Thank in advance
up

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info