0.9.9 Patch Notes

As my character approached level 50 and I was playing through on the 4th difficulty level I was starting to get bored.

This sounds like it is going to add some spice.
What? Where's the RMAH?!?

j/k!

*duck*

*hide*

Holy patch notes, Batman! That's a lot of changes. This is pretty exciting.
Welcome to the web. The interweb.

Can't wait to delete all my characters!
"
robble wrote:
As my character approached level 50 and I was playing through on the 4th difficulty level I was starting to get bored.

This sounds like it is going to add some spice.

Just fyi for anyone who hasn't looked through the Beta Manifesto (which Chris needs to update this week):

The plan is to remove the 4th difficulty level on introduction of Act III, for a total of 3x3 = 9 Acts to play through instead of the 2x4 = 8 currently. Long ago players complained that the game was too easy, so the devs threw in a 4th difficulty level and the Maelstrom.
Good stuff. I eagerly await getting my ass handed to me in normal.

I have some concerns about reduced magic items dropping. Especially early game. I suppose orbs will negate those concerns.
Upon reading the whole patch notes, I think I will need to go prepare my anus before the patch is out.
Available to mediate cross-league trades and mirror services. Send me a PM here or in-game.
IGN: SpudOfDoom | The Exiled - Path Of Exile's oldest clan
"
aziaone wrote:

Can't wait to delete all my characters!

I was already planning to! I wanna play from the beginning, again, to explore the whole experience.

Awesome (if a tad intimidating) patch, guys! =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
no water fix ? i am sad
i like games ))
Looks nice!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info