[3.14] Soulrend/ED Aurastacking Spellslinger | 1-Button-Play | 10mil Dps | T19 100% | All End Game

Hi cool build can you make a more detailed levelling guide. I'm really looking forward to build like this
"
shiodas wrote:
I'd love it if you went a bit more indepth at the budget build and levelling sides of the build, Like "at 50 start getting 'this and 'this' then once you hit 70 look to get this"

Really appreciate it, love the build

"
aaaagapito wrote:
Hi cool build can you make a more detailed levelling guide. I'm really looking forward to build like this

I have been quite busy the past few days. But I'll work on a leveling guide and get it done asap.
Hey! Just briefly looked into the PoB's as I am looking for a witch build for 3.14.

I see that you say Zealotry or Malevolence enchants are necesarry. Why?
Changing Blood Magic to either Anomalous or level 21 (which is very easy) would allow you to completely drop the helmet enchant. Doing this could allow you to grab for example Spellslinger mana reservation, which would let you give you 20% unreserved mana, for a total of 23%. This would allow you to socket supports with higher mana reservation, or more gems (i know gem socket is a concern). A full on extra 50% aura is also possible.

It could also possibly allow you to shuffle auras around. A very quick look, just swapping the Blood Magic for a level 21 or Anomalous, and swapping the Vitality to mana instead of using Blood Magic on it (very easy/free), you would need 3% less mana reserved. Could make jewels significantly easier, or allow budget version not to maven orb the helmet. This would still leave you with 8% unreserved mana instead of 3%, and 33 unreserved life. I'm sure you could find an even more optimal optimization here.

Could also just straight up swap the Blood Magic, and go for a damage / utility enchant instead.

Let me know what you think! Or if there is just something I am completely missing out on that makes this not possible.
"
Froziph wrote:
Hey! Just briefly looked into the PoB's as I am looking for a witch build for 3.14.

Changing Blood Magic to either Anomalous or level 21 (which is very easy) would allow you to completely drop the helmet enchant. Doing this could allow you to grab for example Spellslinger mana reservation, which would let you give you 20% unreserved mana, for a total of 23%. This would allow you to socket supports with higher mana reservation, or more gems (i know gem socket is a concern). A full on extra 50% aura is also possible.

It could also possibly allow you to shuffle auras around. A very quick look, just swapping the Blood Magic for a level 21 or Anomalous, and swapping the Vitality to mana instead of using Blood Magic on it (very easy/free), you would need 3% less mana reserved. Could make jewels significantly easier, or allow budget version not to maven orb the helmet. This would still leave you with 8% unreserved mana instead of 3%, and 33 unreserved life. I'm sure you could find an even more optimal optimization here.

Could also just straight up swap the Blood Magic, and go for a damage / utility enchant instead.

Let me know what you think! Or if there is just something I am completely missing out on that makes this not possible.

Very interesting what you mention! could I do the test? What would you recommend I change?
Last edited by jcosovnikar on Mar 9, 2021, 4:04:19 PM
"
Froziph wrote:

You are absolutely correct! I completely missed it. The Gear section has been updated and I have credited you with this finding.

Thanks a lot for your input! I will try to optimize it further based on this.

Edit: It is possible to remove Arcane Surge from Flame Dash and instead go Watcher's Eye with "Gain Arcane Surge for 4 seconds when you create Consecrated Ground while affected by Zealotry". That way there is another socket available to reserve either Flesh and Stone or Haste.
Last edited by irgendwie09 on Mar 10, 2021, 9:36:05 AM
Well, I managed to apply the changes mentioned by colleagues. @irgendwie09 and @Froziph

Just one situation, my Sirus Total DPS Inc. DoT is 3.2kk
Maps very very strong, but for Bosses still a bit lazy. Where could I improve this point? I'm still level 96, 4 more points in the tree (clusters) would improve a bit.

There is no helmet with Spellslinger mana reservation that also has mana reserved (4 or 5%) and also Nearby Enemies have -X% to Chaos Resistance.

So "Nearby Enemies have -X% to Chaos Resistance" I have lost. I have not felt much difference.

Lastly, I was able to remove 1% reserved mana from a gem and got the Watcher's with "Gain Arcane Surge for 4 seconds when you create Consecrated Ground while affected by Zealotry"

I share my POB :) https://pastebin.com/XfbVHLYP

Last edited by jcosovnikar on Mar 10, 2021, 3:26:01 AM
"
jcosovnikar wrote:
Well, I managed to apply the changes mentioned by colleagues. @irgendwie09 and @Froziph

Maps very very strong, but for Bosses still a bit lazy. Where could I improve this point? I'm still level 96, 4 more points in the tree (clusters) would improve a bit.

There is no helmet with Spellslinger mana reservation that also has mana reserved (4 or 5%) and also Nearby Enemies have -X% to Chaos Resistance.

So "Nearby Enemies have -X% to Chaos Resistance" I have lost. I have not felt much difference.

Lastly, I was able to remove 1% reserved mana from a gem and got the Watcher's with "Gain Arcane Surge for 4 seconds when you create Consecrated Ground while affected by Zealotry"

You can get +1 to Chaos Skill gems on Amulet and lvl 21 Soulrend for starters. The -chaos res to nearby enemies is good aswell, as is the -res to nearby enemies belt enchant. All this stuff is going to add up to a significant damage increase. A more expensive option would be to go +4 Shavs.

When checking your dps in PoB enable Righteous Fire and disbale Vaal Righteous Fire for more realistic numbers. And remember to add your Soulrend and Essence Drain dot dps together. The Arcane Surge from Watcher's is not being recognized in PoB but you can link lvl 1 Arcane Surge Support to Flame Dash in PoB just to see the dps increase.
"
irgendwie09 wrote:
"
jcosovnikar wrote:

You can get +1 to Chaos Skill gems on Amulet and lvl 21 Soulrend for starters. The -chaos res to nearby enemies is good aswell, as is the -res to nearby enemies belt enchant. All this stuff is going to add up to a significant damage increase. A more expensive option would be to go +4 Shavs.

When checking your dps in PoB enable Righteous Fire and disbale Vaal Righteous Fire for more realistic numbers. And remember to add your Soulrend and Essence Drain dot dps together. The Arcane Surge from Watcher's is not being recognized in PoB but you can link lvl 1 Arcane Surge Support to Flame Dash in PoB just to see the dps increase.

Thanks a lot! I had thought of the amulet with the +1 to chaos. I have already used it in other builds and it works very well.

Now how do I add in POB Soulrend and Essence Drain together?

I thought I had the Soulrend 21! done!
"

<3
Last edited by jcosovnikar on Mar 10, 2021, 5:26:25 PM
The guide has been updated. Please refer to the Changelog.
Last edited by irgendwie09 on Mar 10, 2021, 8:45:41 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info