3.13.1e Patch Notes

Poggers

Edit: this patch is destroying fractured map instances. Just lost all my portals about 5% into the map. Was bounced to the main menu, and when I returned, all portals gone. Saw another person mention this in global chat, said he lost 4 fractured maps. I'm gonna leave those alone for the time being.

Edit2: by using the advanced function in filterblade to shrink all hidden items to the minimum font size, and remove all beam effects, the issue is resolved.
Last edited by FuryOfApollo on Mar 3, 2021, 1:53:50 PM
"Fixed a bug where the Do Not Disturb mode wouldn't display announcements such as the Realm restarting."

Guess that's why I just died then. Nice.
"
Fixed a client crash that could occur during Legion encounters.

Very nice fix.
Last edited by dimilII on Mar 1, 2021, 8:16:12 PM
"
dimilII wrote:
"

Very nice fix.

We're looking into this.
"
Henry_GGG wrote:
"
dimilII wrote:
"

Very nice fix.

We're looking into this.

Henry, any chance you could look into whether or not "Smoke Mine + Detonate Mine" is on the fix list?

Detonate Mine isn't saving the toggle for "Attack without Moving" and is making Smoke Mine feel absolutely donkey to use.

I've reported it, at least 5+ other people I know of have also reported it, yet no word? It sounds like it should be an easy fix!

Enlighten us!
Where is tower map bug fix? And u didnt mentioned tower map slightly drop nerf.
"Some things that slumber should never be awoken."

▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█
"
MasterZofas wrote:
"Fixed a bug where the Do Not Disturb mode wouldn't display announcements such as the Realm restarting."

Guess that's why I just died then. Nice.

You didn't want to be Disturbed remember that's why you turned on DND in first place....
Thanks for Void Ground, definitely excited to use it in my next HO Build!
"
hsuchijp wrote:

League is ending soon and still severe performance issues with sound stutter, lag (delirium, harbinger, etc.), monster running around with naked texture and this patch fix nothing of those. Are we getting another overhaul technical patch before next league?

Don't bother my friend. They are not acknowledging this, complete radio silence.

I'm not even bothering at this point, i've been making forum replies and reddit posts which get deleted or edited. GGG CENSORS you heard it here first.

Goodbye great game. Casual, spiteful bye GGG.
Last edited by Flywithgeo on Mar 2, 2021, 5:46:14 AM
*Instance crashes still available in Elder guardian maps. Sadly :(

But the good news no crashes on other maps :D

*Instance crashes mean instant close the game :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info