need help: aurastacher minions keep dying

Hello,

Salamba is my aurastacking carrion golem
I'm saving for awakened multistrike, but so far quite disappointing with the character for the currency I spent on it (I know golem have been nerfed)
My minions keep dying, and my build seems to be fine, I don't understand. My AG is low setup (leer cast, dying breath, victarios flight, and chaos+life armor+gloves), and I use 2 carnage and 2 host chieftains

I see some possiblities, but not sure which one would be he best
- get convocation
- get divergent minions gems
- get +3minions helm
- other

any help on this ?

TY
Last bumped on Feb 26, 2021, 9:14:21 AM
Convocation is something you should definitely pick up.

That being said, I have the same build and my minions are definitely not dying. Ill list out the major differences i can see:
1) I have a +1 int gems, +1 phys gems amulet. This is a big boost to golems, both in life and in damage. It also boosts zombies, spectres and AG by 1.
2) My zombies are in a hungry loop ring with maim, feeding frenzy, ele army, minion and not even AL8 sirus kills one.
3) I ended up dropping the clayshaper and using a cold iron point. You lose 1 golem, but get 4 tankier/higher dps golems (and +3 to AG).
4) I pathed to death attunement via the life nodes, not the damage. Quite minor.

Other than that your gear looks fine. Hope that helps a little.

~Myth
ty for the answer Myth
1) I'll check into this, but I' afraid I'll become the squichy one :s
2) why elemental army with aurastacker?
3) about the cold iron point, is it really worth it? the clayshaper has a 30% minion life. I'm gonna check with poe building
4) ok

TY
1) You def lose some ES, I am at 5.4k without presence (and you need to replace the stun immunity with clusters/jewel implicits) but its a def damage jump.
2) It still gives another +2 max res to the minion on top of your purity. I dont hit the 90 cap with my aura effect. Also, there really isnt anything much better. You don't want meat shield since i want them triggering feeding frenzy.
3) CiP should be a LOT more hp yea. PoB for me is 10k hp gain with cold iron point vs clayshaper.

~Myth

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info