PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[3.14] Dual Wield Molten Strike | Pseudo 7-8L | up to 7k life | Dodge + Fortify + Overleech

"
Hi,

I just started levelling this build yesterday, it's quite nice so far but while looking over the skill tree I noticed that on the path of building you have taken a leech cluster near iron grip.

I was wondering if it would be more point efficient to instead take the tribal fury cluster and annoint Hematophagy instead?

Or are the secondary leech effects of the small nodes of that cluster better overall?

Nope, because the small passives leading to Tribal Fury are Melee Damage which doesn't scale the Molten Strike Balls. However, the PoB is a little outdatet when it comes to the leech nodes. I despecced Vitality node for Gladiator's Perseverance.

Here is my current PoB:

https://pastebin.com/6HFcaLDx
Oh wow, you've really ramped up the damage on that. Just got to maps and done uberlab on mine.

Current POB: https://pastebin.com/R91GJiM4

Any advice in what to upgrade next?

Was thinking a crit multi watchers eye would be the next thing to get.
"
Oh wow, you've really ramped up the damage on that. Just got to maps and done uberlab on mine.

Current POB: https://pastebin.com/R91GJiM4

Any advice in what to upgrade next?

Was thinking a crit multi watchers eye would be the next thing to get.

Tree wise:

- Respecc the Tribal Fury / Hematophagy we talked about
- If you replace Weathered Hunter by Acuity it gives you a small passive which you can use to replace Vitality Void by Gladiator's Perseverance (keep the small mana leech node below Vaal Pact)

Gear Wise:

- Watcher's Eye is the cheapest upgrade
- Augment Crit on your helmet, it is a certain upgrade and does quite a lot
- Since you did uber lab you can replace Soul Tether, which should give you a ton of resistances and enable you to revamp your jewellry; flammability is another huge boost

Can you tell me how the build does on such a budget?
Currently running t9 maps at lvl 78 without issues, map bosses get deleted. I'll take a look at the skill tree changes you've mentioned. I've added in the crit on the helmet and got t1 on my first try.
"
Currently running t9 maps at lvl 78 without issues, map bosses get deleted. I'll take a look at the skill tree changes you've mentioned. I've added in the crit on the helmet and got t1 on my first try.

I just saw you don't have gloves with the temple mod (flat damage against burning enemies). That is a very big and cheap boost. Even easyer than watcher's eye.
Do you show me how to craft the helmet like you are using?
I searched for a long time on Trade but i didnt find anything like you used.
Here my POB and my helm which i am using. Can you take a look the helmet which is really effective to the build? And can i change something to push this harder?
MY POB: https://pastebin.com/WfgG9sw7
Thank you!
"
khoatv1993 wrote:
Here my POB and my helm which i am using. Can you take a look the helmet which is really effective to the build? And can i change something to push this harder?
Thank you!

I'll take a look at the PoB later. As for the helmet:

1. You get a base.
1a) You get an eleder helmet with the Molten Strike Enchantment (3-7 Ex)
ab) You get any helmet with the Molten Strike Enchantment (or in my case, an Archdemon Crown). You imprint and add influence via Harvest. If it is not elder, you go back to imprint, impringt again and start over till you get your Elder helmet.

2. You spam Essence of Horror until you get at least 1 removable prefix and removable suffixes.

3. You remove all suffixes except the 30% more elemental damage and fill up prefixes.

4. You craft on fire res via bench and augment fire.

If you hit anything else but 20 immolate, change fire res to cold res, Harvest craft remove fire, change cold res to fire res, augment fire again and keep repeating until you hit 20 immolate.

5. Once you have 20 immolate, remove the crafted res and augment crit.

6. Maven Orb. If you get elevated immolate, proceed to step 7. Otherwise remove crit and start over with step 4.

7. Once you have 25 immolate, aug crit via Harvest (and, if necessary, rem/add crit till you hit T1).

8. Harvest Craft reforge prefixes, keeping suffixes until you hit concentrated effect and 1 or 2 removable prefixes. Remove those prefixes and craft life.

The average costs should be around 60 Ex. I was unlucky and failed the first the Maven Orb's, so I payed more like 120 Ex for my helmet. Was super bad RNG though (but yeah, Harvest is super deterministic and eleminates all RNG, lmao).
"
Shafirion wrote:
"
khoatv1993 wrote:
Thank you!

1. You get a base.
ab) You get any helmet with the Molten Strike Enchantment (or in my case, an Archdemon Crown). You imprint and add influence via Harvest. If it is not elder, you go back to imprint, impringt again and start over till you get your Elder helmet.

2. You spam Essence of Horror until you get at least 1 removable prefix and removable suffixes.

3. You remove all suffixes except the 30% more elemental damage and fill up prefixes.

If you hit anything else but 20 immolate, change fire res to cold res, Harvest craft remove fire, change cold res to fire res, augment fire again and keep repeating until you hit 20 immolate.

6. Maven Orb. If you get elevated immolate, proceed to step 7. Otherwise remove crit and start over with step 4.

7. Once you have 25 immolate, aug crit via Harvest (and, if necessary, rem/add crit till you hit T1).

8. Harvest Craft reforge prefixes, keeping suffixes until you hit concentrated effect and 1 or 2 removable prefixes. Remove those prefixes and craft life.

The average costs should be around 60 Ex. I was unlucky and failed the first the Maven Orb's, so I payed more like 120 Ex for my helmet. Was super bad RNG though (but yeah, Harvest is super deterministic and eleminates all RNG, lmao).

Thank for your response!
I upgraded my build now!
Here my current POB: https://pastebin.com/WYBFF0Pz
I tried to use the best things for anythings i can but i only reach 2.7M damage (Your is 3,8M) and i have no ideas what are next.
Can you take a look and give me some advices to change/upgrade ?
Finished nearly all contents, maybe i will go delve with this build.
Thank you!
"
khoatv1993 wrote:
"
Shafirion wrote:
"
khoatv1993 wrote:
Thank you!

1. You get a base.

Thank for your response!
I upgraded my build now!
Here my current POB: https://pastebin.com/WYBFF0Pz
I tried to use the best things for anythings i can but i only reach 2.7M damage (Your is 3,8M) and i have no ideas what are next.
Can you take a look and give me some advices to change/upgrade ?
Finished nearly all contents, maybe i will go delve with this build.
Thank you!

- Most important: you are missing the flat crit chance on the helmet, that is a huge loss of dps. It's a super easy craft as well.

- You don't have the flat fire damage on gloves. Since you have extra strie skill targets you could just keep your gloves and annoint something else (Assassination most likely).

- No flat fire damage on the amulet and both rings (the flat damage scales very, very well with Paradoxica and Saviour)

- Lacking increased Damage on the Belt.

- The frenzy charges from jewellry are another huge dps boost if you can squeeze them in.

TL/DR: Get crit on the helmet and rework the jewellry.
I am currently pondering if I should try and bring this build to 3.14.

Apparently because this build is not meta, the harvest changes hit the helmet hard.

Then again, the helmet isn't available for league start, we would have to start on a 6L anyways.

So basically I see two routes to go:

a) Either keep Kaom's Heart and accept a massive loss in damage (mainly from the helmet) while keeping the tankiness.

b) Replacing Kaom's Heart by either Farrul's Fur or an influenced chest. This will result in a huge loss of Life but could make up for a good amount of dps by (1) the mods from the chest and (2) the possibility to add empower to get another huge amount of flat dps from Anger.

What do you guys think?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info