Stuff dispearing in stash

This is not the first time things have "vanished" on me. About a week ago I noticed my stash that i had some empty slots where i had stacks of alt orbs and trans orbs and stuff like scrolls of TP and ID gone... Now I noticed my blessed orbs, alch orbs, chaos, chromatic and other stuff just vanished. If you could get back to me on this please.
Just curious...you havent been buying things from the Vendor have you? If so, it will use funds out of the Stash.

I only asked that because you state the items that disappear are infact monetary items.

If not, sorry to hear about that. This is still a BETA and issues are bound to arise. See if there is a connective issue to explain how these disappear or why.
CPU: Athlon 64 X2 3800+
Ram : 4GB Kingston PC2-6400 5-5-5-18
Mobo: Abit KN9-Sli (NF570-Sli chipset with Realtek Audio)
GPU: ATI HD4670 1GB
HD: Maxtor 20GB - OS - Seagate 500GB - Games / Storage / PageFile
Network / ISP: Wired / Cox Cable
Last edited by Greybear1andonly on May 6, 2012, 9:14:10 PM
I suggest you scan your computer and change your password if your computer is clean. If this isn't caused by a bug, or as suggested above, by buying stuff from the shops, someone else might have access to your account. Don't use extremely short passwords, passwords you use on other sites/places, passwords from http://www.whatsmypass.com/the-top-500-worst-passwords-of-all-time or personally related passwords, like a first name, last name or birthday.
Don't read my signature!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info