[3.13] CoC Purifying Flame | Screen-wide pops | Self poison | Huge Explode chest | Very expensive

This is Purfifying flame coc

This is also my first guide, so im open to suggestions on how to extend it.
if you want more crafting just let me know.
I just really wanna share the build as i have been having a blast with it.

Crouching_tuna who made the build and recommended it to me.
https://www.twitch.tv/crouching_tuna

Path of building(POB):
https://pastebin.com/LNF7KMLk

Changelog:
Spoiler
17-02-2021 added video of deli map

You can catch me streaming on twitch, might be playing the build
https://www.twitch.tv/curlynationlol

This build utilizes Purifying flame and stacks alot of phys as extra elemental damage, which gives massive damage and makes the explode mod on body armour clear multiple screens ahead.

Pros:
Super Fast
Explode chest scaling
1 button build
unpopular

Cons:
Expensive
sqiushy
Boss is hard, but possible

My gear in Ritual
Spoiler

The foils is the main part of the build and is the only reqiured thing in the build along with explody chest

Foil crafting guide
Spoiler
Get a shaper battered foil, this is bis as it has a low dex requirement along with a good balance between crit chance and APS

Step 1:you start by spamming Deafening essence of loathing for crit chance until you hit T1 crit multi along with a removeable suffix. then remove the suffix.

step 2: clean out the prefixes, can be done easily if you have a open prefix just craft suffixes cannot be changed and scour.

step 3: you craft cannot roll attack modifiers and aug phys, fire or cold depending on whats cheapest, remove add until you get T1 and then aug phys or fire/cold depending on which one you got prior to the first and remove add that element to T1

step 4: Aug speed hope for T1 then R/A if you want it to be perfect, i settled for lower attack speed, because they are expensive AF

Self poisoning?
Spoiler
Self poisoning is utilizing golden rule jewel to reflect poisons back to yourself and assassin ascendancy to apply and extend poisons. you can use Maw of conquest for a budget option while you craft boots.

self poisoning gives you alot of chaos res but also theres a sextant, which is the main reason this is good, you get damage and movement speed for each poison on you.
you can easily get 100 poison stacks as assassin and get 500% increased movement speed and 1000% increased damage(even more with T3 sextant), which makes deli mapping a cake walk

Headhunter!?
Spoiler
Headhunter abusing? yes very much so, this build scales HH buffs the best of any build i have ever seen(excluding selfcurse). Why? because HH adds alot of phys as extra and alot of phys, which this builds absolutely loves.

Can you make the build work without HH? probably i haven't tried, i would prolly do inqis instead as the ascendancy offers alot of tankiness, but as i haven't tried it i cannot really recommend it.

Build Showcase
Spoiler

Last edited by Curlynation on Feb 17, 2021, 4:17:30 PM
Last bumped on Feb 17, 2021, 4:44:40 PM
Looks interesting any chance of some gameplay videos? Also how's the single target
Added a video of a 100% deli map
"
Looks interesting any chance of some gameplay videos? Also how's the single target

The single target is okay, i blow up conquerors and sirus, the invitations are pretty rippy as we do not have alot of defense. did every boss but maven and the feared on this build. the breachlord fight is pretty sketchy and i wouldnt recommend unless you minmax single target alittle and drop some aoe or phys as extra.
"
"

The single target is okay, i blow up conquerors and sirus, the invitations are pretty rippy as we do not have alot of defense. did every boss but maven and the feared on this build. the breachlord fight is pretty sketchy and i wouldnt recommend unless you minmax single target alittle and drop some aoe or phys as extra.

cool thanks might have to try this out, have a bunch of money to spend and want to do something fun

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info