So if I pay 10$ will I have access to the beta/

it says it gives you a closed beta key, but if I pay the 10.00$ will I also get access to open beta currently?
Open Beta = open (for everyone) ;)
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
For $10 you will gain access to the Closed Beta and be able to download and play the game right now. The Open Beta is on track to begin in June, at that time everyone will have access to the game for free.

My recommendation: Support GGG with that $10 and play the game now, you'll be glad you did!
"It's a harsh, difficult world. You have to be prepared for it. We're not babying the players."
- Chris Wilson - Producer, Lead Designer @ Grinding Gear Games
"
Wulfenstein wrote:
For $10 you will gain access to the Closed Beta and be able to download and play the game right now. The Open Beta is on track to begin in June, at that time everyone will have access to the game for free.

My recommendation: Support GGG with that $10 and play the game now, you'll be glad you did!

cool ill purchase it right now

Ill be playing this and diablo 3, I am so glad online hack and slashes are making their return. We need more companys to make more of these games so this company definitely has my support.
worth noting, 10$ isn't for strictly beta access, rather its Pre-Purchasing the Cash Shop currency for use down the road in OB or for the perm account based options in CB.
I'm sorry about this but I'm new to following this game and seem to have been living in my own little bubble but:

Edit* N/M
Last edited by Smoey on May 5, 2012, 6:43:45 PM
"
sctt859 wrote:
"
Wulfenstein wrote:

cool ill purchase it right now

Ill be playing this and diablo 3, I am so glad online hack and slashes are making their return. We need more companys to make more of these games so this company definitely has my support.

Welcome (over)board, Exile! Seeya on the shores of Wraeclast! =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info