GM are you just pick up player to pay for play???

really dont understand the aim.....

this game needs money , no player...stop lying to player that want to test GAMES....

:(
Erm... this post is irrelevant much? Just check out the various feedback forums and see how much feedback the devs are actually collecting and listening to, they are also letting players know that "there will be bugs". The kickstarter thing is also really, really good, they don't hide the fact that they need funding to finish the game, and of course the no-brainer is to sell closed beta keys. Why turn away players who want to spend their money to play your unfinished game? :P

I am loving the game so far by the way, it seems to be something much like Dungeon Runners in the way its developers treat it, which is awesome but also worries me a bit.

For now, in this game, you don't have to spend a penny to fully enjoy the game at the maximum possible level, which no other free game provides right now.
Games were better when devs didn't listen to player feedback.
sounds good to be in beta :))

tks for share it.!

really sad for the others: just waiting..waiting..or mutation to ´´nobrains´..... :)((((

who are wrong??

bye
"
RobotPanda wrote:

I am loving the game so far by the way, it seems to be something much like Dungeon Runners in the way its developers treat it, which is awesome but also worries me a bit.

Loved Dungeon Runners. It was such a shame when they were closed down by NCSoft... but they went kind of rampage with their games and threw out a lot. My little brother played some kind of mecha game there, Exteel. It's been closed during that time as well.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info