Store

When are you going to be adding the items for us to buy to enhance and or change the look of our characters?
I donated 1000, im not afraid to announce it. this is a free to play game and i find they did a fine job. thanks :)
333 stash tabs, PN. You know you wanna.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
333 stash tabs, PN. You know you wanna.

lol 20 is quite enough as it were :P
I donated 1000, im not afraid to announce it. this is a free to play game and i find they did a fine job. thanks :)
I think that will mostly be coming with or after open beta. The first things will probably be skill effects.
Available to mediate cross-league trades and mirror services. Send me a PM here or in-game.
IGN: SpudOfDoom | The Exiled - Path Of Exile's oldest clan
Our characters are going to be deleted at the end of the Closed Beta. So I anticipate the cash shop being expanded once the Open Beta is launched. Otherwise you would probably lose cosmetic purchases that you had already applied to your characters.

edit: fixed a typo
"It's a harsh, difficult world. You have to be prepared for it. We're not babying the players."
- Chris Wilson - Producer, Lead Designer @ Grinding Gear Games
Last edited by Wulfenstein on May 3, 2012, 12:32:00 AM
"
Wulfenstein wrote:
Our characters are going to be deleted at the end of the Closed Beta. So I anticipate the cash shop being expanded once the Open Beta is launched. Otherwise you would probably lose cosmetic purchases that you had already applied to your characters.

This isn't true anyway. Microtransaction purchases persist through wipes because they are kept in a different inventory system.
Available to mediate cross-league trades and mirror services. Send me a PM here or in-game.
IGN: SpudOfDoom | The Exiled - Path Of Exile's oldest clan
More than likely their art efforts are going to creating Act 3 material atm.

I would expect them to launch a primary set with open beta/release to celebrate, and perhaps another shortly thereafter when their coders are busy patching and there are fewer art projects that are playability issues.
If you have account problems please [url="http://www.pathofexile.com/support"]Email Support[/url]
"
zeto wrote:
More than likely their art efforts are going to creating Act 3 material atm.

And rightly so. Actually, yeah. That forum avatar thingy Diamonds are supposed to get, I think they're somewhat 'on hold' for Act 3. Not like any of us would want it any other way.

Although I'm glad they spared me a (very friggin talented) artist to get my unique done before A3's completion. ;)
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
SpudOfDoom wrote:
"
Wulfenstein wrote:

This isn't true anyway. Microtransaction purchases persist through wipes because they are kept in a different inventory system.

Yes, the current items in the cash shop will not be wiped.

However, some items planned for the cash shop will be One-Time-Use. One of those I'm aware of will be the ability to rename a character. Obviously that particular item won't be available until after the Closed Beta. Otherwise you would have wasted your money renaming a character that is getting deleted.

So as I said, the cash shop is likely to have more items for purchase once the Open Beta starts.

edit: Of course that's assuming they have decided one hundred percent that there won't be another wipe after the Open Beta.
"It's a harsh, difficult world. You have to be prepared for it. We're not babying the players."
- Chris Wilson - Producer, Lead Designer @ Grinding Gear Games
Last edited by Wulfenstein on May 3, 2012, 5:46:52 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info