3.13.1 Patch Notes

Nice update, appreciate the improved visibility stuff, no technical issues here.
Nice patch, download > install = pc crash , have fun reinstalling the game.

Really what you want to get after you come home from work.

Good job.
I literally cannot even play due to insane crashing. I oddly barely crashed before the "Fix", now I literally can't even play 5 minutes without a crash.
Same here. Crashing constantly even in hideout or town. Literally unplayable.
Tried validating files , changing setting ...... nothing !

I am crashing in the first minute into town or hideout.

No acknowledgment of the problem , no guides how to tackle it - this is beyond me !

I never crashed since launch other than few disconnects ( but those were servers ) not I cannot play at all after that patch and no word from GGG - guess what I just get payed and was about to buy a pack coss you deserve it but +1 moth to work on the game and to have this happening ?!

I am baffled this is allowed to continue without rollback on the change and no comment for close to 24 hours .....

-
Last edited by 1451815 on Jan 6, 2023, 9:16:01 PM
"
Ch3rniq wrote:
Tried validating files , changing setting ...... nothing !

I am crashing in the first minute into town or hideout.

No acknowledgment of the problem , no guides how to tackle it - this is beyond me !

I never crashed since launch other than few disconnects ( but those were servers ) not I cannot play at all after that patch and no word from GGG - guess what I just get payed and was about to buy a pack coss you deserve it but +1 moth to work on the game and to have this happening ?!

I am baffled this is allowed to continue without rollback on the change and no comment for close to 24 hours .....

Try this
1. Uninstall game
2. Delete the folder under c:\Documents\My Games\Path of Exile
3. Reinstall game
"The Atlas passive skill trees have been visually updated to make it easier to see allocated nodes."

ty <3
This patch broke the Hotkey for league mechanic in rogue harbor. V key does not show inventory for rogues.
"
Ch3rniq wrote:

They never acknowledge their problems. You can see them talking in this thread, answering stupid things while portending they don't see the big issue.

Radio silence is the worst reaction possible.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info