Can someone help me with my bleed buid?

I'm a new player and I've been playing a bleed bow gladiator build,
I was doing fine so far, but I feel like I'm way weaker than what I can be.

I've been lucky with currency drops, so I can fix my build, just not sure what I can improve.

Any experienced players can look at my build to see where I can improve?
https://pastebin.com/ixyRvwx9
Don't worry about what people say. When you fly high, you look really small for those who can't fly.
Last bumped on Mar 3, 2021, 9:29:13 AM
Hey there I'm also a noob so hopefully someone better can chime in but first off I can tell you want to shoot for a better helmet and gloves on your character. Those are both leveling uniques that should be traded out for better rares in mapping. Grabbing rare gloves with life, resists, and if you can afford damage over time multiplier would be great. Assailum(sp?) is a great unique option for your helmet slot. You have to channel your puncture but if you're able to fully channel it it will give your single target a HUGE boost. Just make sure you socket your puncture 4Link in it. Also probably upgrading quiver to a rare with damage over time multiplier, life resists would be good.

Now this is where someone more knowledgeable than me would be good but I believe running both pierce and chain can be a bit bad for the overall feel of split arrow due to the way the projectiles behave. Personally I've got 6L belly of the beast and its a very decent option for red maps. As always shooting for higher life on your rings/belt/boots and making sure your are capped on resists(75%+) will help a ton. I can link you to my pob. I'm a bit squishy too but I can do t16 maps with my deaths mainly coming from beyond bosses in badly rolled maps.

https://pastebin.com/V643eJDq (pretty much been following esoro's bleed bow build)
I don't claim that this build is perfect because I still feel like it could be improved. But I do think something like this would be a good improvement from where you're at. If you have any more questions or anything hit me up in game @REVhasHemolysis
Last edited by _REV_ on Mar 3, 2021, 9:29:25 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info