RIP THQ

THQ is no more. They've been with us for a long while. Fair well, sweet prince.

http://kotaku.com/5978429/this-is-the-letter-that-thq-sent-to-employees-today
RIP Diablo franchise

RIP Bird Lovers of Wraeclast <BLÔW>

Congrats Chris & others for cashing out! I don't blame you. I'll be saving money now... unless I start making a lot more. Can't wait to see if you guys start a new studio in six years! RIP GGG
Its a sad day for PC gaming industry, one publisher less means less competition, and they where not that bad as some other publishers
Damn. I really enjoyed Warhammer Dark Crusade.
Relic made Warhammer and was sold by THQ to sega in january. Warhammer should live on.
If I die before him, I want my friends and family to get Morgan Freeman to do my Eulogy. There would be no higher honor. Well, maybe Christopher Walken...

If for some reason PoE fails I'm gonna go make my own ARPG, with Blackjack, and Hookers®. In fact, forget the ARPG.
"
Cyannetica wrote:
Relic made Warhammer and was sold by THQ to sega in january. Warhammer should live on.

Sold to Sega...that doesn't encourage me much.
I don't have sig :D -- gracy123
"
Onionspam wrote:
Sold to Sega...that doesn't encourage me much.

Yeah... point taken. We are gonna see "Warhammer 40,000: Racing" In a year or two.
If I die before him, I want my friends and family to get Morgan Freeman to do my Eulogy. There would be no higher honor. Well, maybe Christopher Walken...

If for some reason PoE fails I'm gonna go make my own ARPG, with Blackjack, and Hookers®. In fact, forget the ARPG.
"
Yeah... point taken. We are gonna see "Warhammer 40,000: Racing" In a year or two.

Hopefully not-.-. Really enjoyed playing DoW + WA + DC + SS.

AlphA
Thats all you need to know jerkies!! Follow the Rules!! And do push-ups!!

glove and boots are just awesome:)
They're giving it to the Total War devs to work on. Which is fine with me.
Relic doesn't have the right anymore for warhammer 40k universe, so you will not see any more DoW games from them. They have the right to the normal warhammer, and how it looks we will be getting a total war like game in warhammer universe.

Also few key members of relic left the team after (or before) they where sold.
Darksiders 2 runined Thq, i don't know what where they thinking with that Pc port, well that's what happens when you're a big publisher and you don't take feedback on games.
top kek

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info