Ran over 30 Hamlet Maps With Full Harvest Nodes = No Sacred Grove

?

I have full investment into harvest in the hamlet region

I've run a ton of maps lately, way over 30, and im finding no harvest

What is going on?

Is that 5% extra chance a negative 5%???
Last bumped on Feb 11, 2021, 5:31:54 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
still havent seen harvest and i've been mapping this whole time in the hamlet region

Nice....
That's just how statistics work sadly, there will be outliers. Both lucky AND unlucky...
I've yet to see a single harvest event at all, period.
It's not RNG, it's definitely bugged.

Around 10 people including me have reported similar issues. They have been seeing harvest, and when they specced into atlas harvest nodes they stopped getting the encounter entirely.

This is not my main ID cuz it's on the Korean servers, but I'm lvl 92 and have 19 watchstones. I've specced into the harvest nodes around 7~10 watchstones and have never seen harvest since.

One exception was shaper guardian maps. Clearly they are not affected by the buggy atlas passives and I had 2 harvest spawn in like 10 guardian maps.
I'm doing T13 maps, and have found 2 Sacred Groves total. The spawn rate is painfully low.
I think it might be related to specific maps

Or its bugged from atlas tree

I've been farming Atoll in Hamlet

Over 40 maps no harvest

I run a few other maps and I spawned it

So today I farmed 90% hamlet maps but I only spawned harvest a couple times in hamlet

None spawned in Atoll though

I farmed a couple maps in other zones and got harvest

So I had more harvest spawn in the region of atlas where I have no harvest investment

Clearly bugged
Last edited by Bloomania on Jan 22, 2021, 5:45:29 AM
Run over 150 maps since start of league, 3 times i spotted harvest, since i have 6% more spawn rate in lex proxima and 5% in Haewark Hamlet, i did not spotted even one sacred grove. Its not rng if other guy from the guild met sacred grove more than 30 times, doing similiar amount of maps as I do.

Its bugged, statistics say so.
I have run around 54 maps, reaching level 86 in Ritual SSF, and have not encountered a single Harvest. Maybe bugged, maybe I'm unlucky, but regardless it's very disappointing for what is supposed to now be "core content".
I'm starting to think there's some bug too.

Been running hamlet maps with all harvest nodes for the last 2 days (mostly Atoll). 100+ maps and not single grove. Theoretically it's possible that it's just bad luck, but I'm starting to doubt

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info