Stress-Free PoE! BONE ZOMBIES: No Required Items! 1-Button Play! SSF League Start-End! 3.13

last time i played was july 2020, i dont remember what was then.
HELLO Friends and Hello wreckers alike.


I was running your RF Golems .. got to t12 maps and it got a bit squishy but i made like 6 ex.. so i thought i would try your other builds as i go..

question... what is the goal for life...

Thanks

If you ever fall off the Sears Tower, just go real limp, because maybe you'll look like a dummy and people will try to catch you because, hey, free dummy.
Last edited by jesterx93 on Feb 10, 2021, 7:15:40 AM
"
Kingx wrote:
Spoiler
last time i played was july 2020, i dont remember what was then.
Ok. Cool. So you know about Sirus and his Conquerors (influence and such).

Maven was JUST added this league. She works independently of Sirus. She can be invited (via your map device) to witness you defeat a map boss. Once she's witnessed enough map bosses in a region in the Atlas, you get to fight all the bosses at once in Maven's arena. There are different stages to these battles per region. Beating these bosses in her Arena will give you Atlas passive points. (Yup, each region in the Atlas now has its own mini passive tree.) Eventually, you get 10 total passive points for your Atlas tree per region. (Respec points for the Atlas Trees are REALLY hard to find.)
- Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast: https://foreverexiled.com

- Stress-Free PoE Guides: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2606288 (for all experience levels)
"
jesterx93 wrote:
Spoiler
HELLO Friends and Hello wreckers alike.


I was running your RF Golems .. got to t12 maps and it got a bit squishy but i made like 6 ex.. so i thought i would try your other builds as i go..

question... what is the goal for life...

Thanks

Hey jesterx93!

Welcome to the Zombie side.

The life goal is the same as the RF build. Get the highest life rolls you can. Aim for over 100 max life on all your gear, but you can be content with 75+. This build gives 186% increased life from the tree while RF gives 198%. If you take a look at my gear and example video it should give you an idea to my totals. I forget how much I currently have.
- Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast: https://foreverexiled.com

- Stress-Free PoE Guides: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2606288 (for all experience levels)
"
"
jesterx93 wrote:
Spoiler
HELLO Friends and Hello wreckers alike.


I was running your RF Golems .. got to t12 maps and it got a bit squishy but i made like 6 ex.. so i thought i would try your other builds as i go..

question... what is the goal for life...

Thanks

Hey jesterx93!

Welcome to the Zombie side.

The life goal is the same as the RF build. Get the highest life rolls you can. Aim for over 100 max life on all your gear, but you can be content with 75+. This build gives 186% increased life from the tree while RF gives 198%. If you take a look at my gear and example video it should give you an idea to my totals. I forget how much I currently have.


I believe i have all the life nodes in the build. and I have upgraded my gear to the 100+ on all items, cost a few ex, and im running at 6358 life.. any min maxers willing to look at my gear and passive tree with ideas on how to raise it from here?

Also.. Is there a BIS helmet enchant for this build?
If you ever fall off the Sears Tower, just go real limp, because maybe you'll look like a dummy and people will try to catch you because, hey, free dummy.
Last edited by jesterx93 on Feb 11, 2021, 3:56:01 AM
"
"
Suzuli wrote:
Spoiler
Why do we use the node "Enduring Bond" on the tree?
Awesome question Suzuli!

I have a note to add this to the guide. Using Bone Armour from Bone Barrier counts as using a minion skill; Bone Armour has a "minion" tag.

BUT! That is our only "active" minion skill. So if you don't use it at all outside of being a passive skill, that 4-node cluster could be spent anywhere else.


Aha I see, I'm using it all the time :) I Have It on my move button so whenever it's not on cooldown it activates without me having to press ;)

Great build bro, I'm having so much fun. First time I play with minions and I'm in love!!! Lol

Currently trying to minmax my gear. Starting to get expensive :P

Last edited by Suzuli on Feb 11, 2021, 3:43:59 AM
hello how many minions do u have? is this enought for life, i got 3915 hp and 3688 es ?
How vital is the SC/Fortify setup? I used it for a while, but I really miss movement skills that allow me to skip terrain, such as Leap or Flame Dash. Right now I am using FD and Vaal Skeletons (that skeleton army really helps during Rituals!), and I somehow felt like I had less survivability without my skellies. But I am into yellow maps now and sometimes getting slapped by bosses before I can even see what is going on. I am not sure if I just do not have enough health, or maybe it is simply my computer, since it sometimes takes a while to load everything when I phase into the boss area, and I can be dead before I can even move? Or maybe I do need the Fortify for higher level maps? I don't know.

But I love your zombie builds, and have been playing them for the last couple expansions. Thank you for all of your hard work!
"
jesterx93 wrote:
Spoiler
I believe i have all the life nodes in the build. and I have upgraded my gear to the 100+ on all items, cost a few ex, and im running at 6358 life.. any min maxers willing to look at my gear and passive tree with ideas on how to raise it from here?

Also.. Is there a BIS helmet enchant for this build?
Well dang jesterx93! Good job! I, unfortunately, didn't have a chance to check out your gear but great job getting such high life on everything!

In terms of the helmet, I know a lot of people get turned on by "socketed gems..." mods, but I personally like the Elder mod of "Nearby Enemies take 9% increased Physical Damage". (You need an item level of 85+.
- Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast: https://foreverexiled.com

- Stress-Free PoE Guides: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2606288 (for all experience levels)
"
Suzuli wrote:
Spoiler
Aha I see, I'm using it all the time :) I Have It on my move button so whenever it's not on cooldown it activates without me having to press ;)

Great build bro, I'm having so much fun. First time I play with minions and I'm in love!!! Lol

Currently trying to minmax my gear. Starting to get expensive :P

Oh awesome Suzuli!

Ya that's one thing I like about PC better than console, the move button can have instant skills allocated to them. Really cool.

Thanks for the kind words! I'm glad you're having such a good time. And welcome to Minion Land! ;).
- Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast: https://foreverexiled.com

- Stress-Free PoE Guides: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2606288 (for all experience levels)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info