Content Update 3.13.0 -- Path of Exile: Echoes of the Atlas

"
rachina1337 wrote:
"
DrakMaster wrote:
LoL, no more fun for normal people who plays PoE for one or two hours a day. Quit this game. I like this game from beta, but nd, its trash.

if youre playing 1-3 hours a day then this game is not for you. go play wow or idk, d3 cuz it's for like 3yo kids.

What do you think, my pro-gamer friend: which player type is more common? No-lifer 12 hours/day gamers or regular dudes, with 2-3 hours free time a day. If every normal people leave the game and only the smart pro-players stay like you, ther will be no game to play for master-no lifers. Because the money comes from the crowd and not from the 1% no lifers. Think about it.
Glacial Powerrrrr !

i like realy what i see :)
"
Conqueror-Influenced maps may now experience an invasion by Sirus himself.

Me: Greedily picking up loot

Sirus: "DIE"

Me: [Resurrect in Town]
ascendancy nerfs yesterday, now this shit? 40 huge gem buffs? wow, just wow...

i guess another ed+cont trickster/occultist league
"We are really confident that once the community at large sinks their teeth into these new options, there will be a tonne of powerful new builds available to discover. This should be further emphasised tomorrow when we reveal the full patch notes for 3.13 which includes over 40 skill gem buffs and other balance changes."

KEKW
Last edited by ItsMePodolski on Jan 12, 2021, 4:48:36 PM
great to hear that they finally nerve aura stacking... but you also hurt my minions should i go for ed trickster again xD borring
"
Lauch123 wrote:
ED is not dead LOL

No it is not, it is untouched thanks god, but contagion get a smal hit with area spread, but with some aoe on tree will get it back.

I was hopping to buff Caustic arrow a bit because it is untouched sience patch 2.8.0, they buffed all bosses and all monsters many times from that time and CA still trying to kill that boss from 2.8.0.

Too much for game balance from GGG and too much for "Shaking the meta shit" that Chris talked about in stream.

Anyway i am not sure if i go trickster or maby try the new Oculist sience Trickster got real hit with defence and some offence which makes him even with Oculist now
"
KilenWoods wrote:
Yep, still no MTX for soul mantle totems. Another league where I won't be buying any points or supporter packs.

Try reading the notes again i'm pretty sure they fixed it this time
Honestly, most gem and ascendancy changes are more than disappointing, but everything else is pretty neat.
Last edited by ninepoe on Jan 12, 2021, 4:50:44 PM
lul 40 buffed skills .... where are those????

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info