3.12.5e Patch Notes

3.12.5e Patch Notes:

• You can now create Private Leagues for Ritual, ahead of the league's launch on January 15. These leagues will not begin until Ritual launches
Has any exile really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Last bumped on Jan 13, 2021, 7:19:42 PM
FIRST.

Please don't nerf aura stackers as hard as you're going to, it's a mistake.
The avatar showing Elreon kinda looks like "wtf did i just see?"
Last edited by Jaith on Jan 11, 2021, 5:39:36 PM
Mom look I'm on TV!
im turdh
fk archnemesis.
Please nerf aura stackers even harder than what apparently you're going to do, it's a mistake not to hammer them, and say listen instead to those clowns showing off and bragging how good they are and how easy the game has become and demanding all monster hitpoints be raised, and on top of that ridiculous mechanics like torment levels be introduced to the game. Thank you!
Ἀρχή Σοφίας ἡ τῶν ὀνομάτων ἐπίσκεψις -Ἀντισθένης ἁπλοκύων
what's an aura stacker?
someone is going to have to get a patch to fix this one , all my currency is gone , gear and other tabs are gone , I had many exaults none of those show up when I login
"
csgods2 wrote:
someone is going to have to get a patch to fix this one , all my currency is gone , gear and other tabs are gone , I had many exaults none of those show up when I login

Uncheck “hide remove only tabs” option in your stash. You welcome.
Persistence makes impossible possible, possible likely and likely definite. Yep, Mirror will drop eventually -_-
"
savageshards wrote:
what's an aura stacker?

An Aura stacker is a player that usually uses multiple Aura effect related cluster jewels. Through which he tries to achieve a value of up to 500% and then reserves as much mana as possible so he can use as many Auras as possible. That combined with certain ascendancy's can lead to very powerful characters that are eighter almost impossible to kill or deal absurd amounts of damage or even both.

For example the alternate quality purity of ice has (until 3.13comes out) the quality effect 20%Chance to evade being frozen with the above practice u can by adding 500% add 5times the value resulting in 100%Chance to evade being frozen meaning ure immune to it.
Last edited by INFINITY-BLOOD on Jan 13, 2021, 7:25:25 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info