Helmet:

Boots:

Gloves:

Wand:

Shield:

Last edited by CoXxOnE on Dec 13, 2020, 10:24:31 AM
Last bumped on Apr 1, 2021, 4:52:30 PM
actually looks pretty damn solid.

i've wanted to do an ED/contagion trickster for awhile i just can't put one together where the damage is anything remotely decent.

unfortunately this doesn't look any better damage wise. the damage looks pretty low for the insane investment you have in it, but holy fuck im sure this shit is tanky as balls. which i really like

did you do this character near the start of the league and just progress it through?
just wondering how the damage was before you had everything together as you see it. i imagine i'd be rough for single target for sure
he :-)

i was arround 500K-700K Damage when i started to go in white maps.

and then i stacked it up, for more boss dmg. its quite tanky you can do t16 full delirium maps without dying. Only Kosis can be sometimes a problem.
Kosis in Simulacrum is no problem @ all you mostly can tank them @ wave 20 without problems.

i focused on ES on Block and get Endurance frenzy charge on block. the rest is pretty much block chance and pure es
Hello, i was working on a CI build as well but i see u make it before me ! Would u be able to make a pob, or a section with some early advice ? for exemple i'm sure i'll be fine with my league start cause i start with ED all league. But i never go through the CI version, so have u some advice to tell me "When do i need to swap over CI ?" do i need to favorise an hybrid build between ES and life early ? or do i need to go with a normal ED build with mind over matter and life during the early league and then swap to Ci build when i can afford ?
I have played this char in 3 leagues so think i can answer your questions based on my experience. In the start of the league I first follow the tree until i get glancing blows by ignoring es nodes and taking life nodes instead on the way. Then by lvl 80-85 with a decent 5 link armour (restless ward is great and cheap), 200 es shield and 100es gloves and boots you can transition to CI without any problems. Then you can prioritize getting a es on block shield then you can upgrade your gear one by one. You can also check my char in endless delve league for solo self found gear. That char has 7k es and can tackle 250 depth easily.

"
Yavurts wrote:
Hello, i was working on a CI build as well but i see u make it before me ! Would u be able to make a pob, or a section with some early advice ? for exemple i'm sure i'll be fine with my league start cause i start with ED all league. But i never go through the CI version, so have u some advice to tell me "When do i need to swap over CI ?" do i need to favorise an hybrid build between ES and life early ? or do i need to go with a normal ED build with mind over matter and life during the early league and then swap to Ci build when i can afford ?
update comming soon

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info