DRE001: 1-Week Mayhem

"
Moonflyer wrote:
"
Pudu71 wrote:
"
These prizes are shared

This means SSF players share the 1000 items with the trade ones? Isn't this kind of unfair or I got it wrong?

Even more, they are shared between PC and console.

Is this seriously the case? If so I might as well give up on the event already. No way I'll get anything other than a box at this rate.

EDIT: Nvrm. I see the wording now. Yikes. Ok well I guess I'm done with this lol.
Last edited by Aro628 on Dec 7, 2020, 1:19:43 AM
"
neohongkong wrote:
"
Each area other than towns and the Twilight Strand

Is it a bug? My hillock has be possessed by two spirits...

:) I started a new exile and never got past the beach! :D
No way to beat Hillock with those spirits boosting him :(
Oohh.. Look at that!
It is fine in SC. HC not viable if that mod is active.

Also it seems if the area has strongbox mod, it does not spawn strongbox.
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
I've a doubt about something concerning the prizes for reaching level 60 and above. Are they given to the first ones reaching these caps, or is it a random draw being done at the end of mayhem ? It's my first event, so I don't really know what to think.
Wait - so the rewards are shared across different modes, classes, pc and console?

That's like 0.001% chance at better tiers or less.

I'll stick with 50 only then.

These rewards are not reflecting the population.

So why did I even go for SSF if it makes 0 difference (the top 5 is out of reach for anyone but hardcore streamers who only play the game 24/7 with support teams).
So sad, there is no rewards, all event was a lie, im done with this.

"
dustofdeath wrote:
So why did I even go for SSF if it makes 0 difference

ssf was never supposed to be a bonus plan. it was supposed to be a plan for tough guys who can take it.
For some reason i can not find my character in the ladder? What's happening? :S
Was a great race congratulations to all on their demis

VOC
IGN @VOC

See all my reddit posts (even the shadowbanned ones)

https://www.reddit.com/user/minescsm/
I just want to say thanks for this event. I got From the box Nightfall Flame Dash effect :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info