Infinite Loading Screen

Tried to log in today and everything was normal until I chose one of my characters to play and was greeted by an infinite loading screen for Oriath. I tried out all of my characters and several servers and every time I was stuck on an infinite loading screen. This occurred for characters in both standard and heist. I tried to making a new character and was stuck in a loading screen for the twilight strand.

Attempts to fix it that failed:
- steam game file integrity check
- choosing a different server (tried canada, japan, and all the ones in the US)
- creating a new character
- trying to play with other characters
- fresh steam re-download

I'm completely unable to play the game right now. Anyone else been having a similar problem ?

If it helps, I'm playing through steam on a 2014 MacBook pro (it's a potato but somehow it runs poe pretty ok)

Last edited by EnthusiasticYell on Nov 23, 2020, 4:50:20 PM
Last bumped on Nov 25, 2020, 10:15:30 PM
I have been getting this issue since Heist, staff please respond
Sorry to hear this is happening. Could you please send an email to techsupport@grindinggear.com about this?

In your email please also include a DxDiag report, as this will provide us with further information about your system that may help with the troubleshooting process. You should be able to do this by searching your start menu for "dxdiag" and running "dxdiag.exe". Once you have done so, please click "Save all Information" and attach the resulting text file to your email.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info