[3.24] SRS Bomber aka Popcorn SRS | League Start to Endgame | All Content

"
gefjunhel wrote:
"
livejamie wrote:
"
Weo_ wrote:
Currently working on the Passive Trees, looks like the changes to EE will cost us about 40%-50% Damage.

How are you feeling about the build with a 40-50% nerf?

bex made a reddit post about them looking at minion damage but no specifics on if they will do something before 3.16

I hope they hotfix this damage before the league starts ... elemental minions took a heavy hit with the ''removal'' of EE.
"
livejamie wrote:
"
Weo_ wrote:
Currently working on the Passive Trees, looks like the changes to EE will cost us about 40%-50% Damage.

How are you feeling about the build with a 40-50% nerf?

It does hurt....

Regarding the Damage we are back at the early 3.13 League, which was fine.
BUT
To get those damage numbers you need significantly better Gear.
Back then you were fine with an okayisch Helmet, now you Need a well crafted Helmet to reach those numbers.

The Build isn't broken and will be able to do all the content, but we will feel the nerf at the top end.
Poeatlas.app
It appears that GGG has released an update to the Skilltree.

THey readded Minion Damage to some of the nodes.

When taking those, our damage loss is about ~25% (compared to pre 3.16)

But we will have to sacrifice some Life for it :-/
Poeatlas.app
Last edited by Weo_ on Oct 19, 2021, 8:30:50 AM
"
Weo_ wrote:
It appears that GGG has released an update to the Skilltree.

THey readded Minion Damage to some of the nodes.

When taking those, our damage loss is about ~25% (compared to pre 3.16)

But we will have to sacrifice some Life for it :-/

Still better than nothing, any changes to your 3.16 tree ?

one more question: what about cluster jewels for Seals(unleash), any changes ?

i'm wondering if we are missing something on the patch notes :D
Last edited by phelipebra on Oct 19, 2021, 1:46:02 PM
"
phelipebra wrote:

Still working on the Trees, but I think they are mostly done

"
phelipebra wrote:

Do you mean "Seal Mender" Haven't seen any changes to that notable.

I'm still thinking about the caster Mastery on the Tree. The closest would be three points plus the Mastery. But the three points to get the mastery give us absolutly nothing (block when wielding a Staff...)

Other Updates to the Build:
- We can't realy fit in "Tempest Shield" anymore, but have desent block anyway
- Fortify doesn't realy work for us anymore
- I'm thinking of dropping the Hextouch-Flammability Support in favor of either a Warlord or Delve Ring with Flammability on Hit

Those changes open up atleast 4-Sockets, which I'm thinking of replacing with an defensiv Animate Guardian+Zombie Setup (AG-Zombies-Minion Life-Meatshield)

If we further drop shield Charge completly we could take Flame Dash with second Wind and Arcane Surge for movement.
Or Just Flame Dash and Shield Charge with Faster Attacks.

Besides those Changes the Build stays basically the Same.
Poeatlas.app
"
Weo_ wrote:
"
phelipebra wrote:

Still working on the Trees, but I think they are mostly done

"
phelipebra wrote:

Do you mean "Seal Mender" Haven't seen any changes to that notable.

I'm still thinking about the caster Mastery on the Tree. The closest would be three points plus the Mastery. But the three points to get the mastery give us absolutly nothing (block when wielding a Staff...)

Other Updates to the Build:
- We can't realy fit in "Tempest Shield" anymore, but have desent block anyway
- Fortify doesn't realy work for us anymore
- I'm thinking of dropping the Hextouch-Flammability Support in favor of either a Warlord or Delve Ring with Flammability on Hit

Those changes open up atleast 4-Sockets, which I'm thinking of replacing with an defensiv Animate Guardian+Zombie Setup (AG-Zombies-Minion Life-Meatshield)

If we further drop shield Charge completly we could take Flame Dash with second Wind and Arcane Surge for movement.
Or Just Flame Dash and Shield Charge with Faster Attacks.

Besides those Changes the Build stays basically the Same.

- My idea about the seal mender is to get maybe 1 or 2 megalomaniac with it
and a +1 seal from caster mastery to get a 30% seal speed +1 seal, could be good for us, might need to try it.

- For movement flame dash + second wind + arcane surge + faster cast is what i'll prob end up using, since fortify prob wont work anymore for casters (maybe drop faster casting/arcane surge to open slots for something else, vitality or clarity for exemple since we can grab a 100% eficiency from mastery).

- For the curse setup i'll prob use Proxy unique ring + flammability and skitterbots with unbound ailments support for further effectiveness

- For leveling/early maps my plan is to use undying evangelists spectre with increased area of effect and increased duration for a big bubble, and zombie with combustion and elemental army to proc ignites and exposure

- One more thing that can work for early maps while we dont have a good wand is using Earandel's embrace with vaal summon skeleton for bossing/atlas
One vaal S.E use prob kill any boss with a big explosion chain xD + srs explosions... we can clear up to red maps in day 1 or 2.

- Dropped that idea to use the new shield + arakaali fang, that will cost lots and lots of exalted orbs and prob wont even be that good anyway.
Sorry for the double post, can we use this to actually make it work?

https://pathofexile.fandom.com/wiki/Stabilising_Sceptre (EE).
Was / Is this build capable of doing juiced maps? I've always loved SRS, I wasn't aware of this build last league. Thinking of trying it this league just curious if it's capable of literally ALL content.
"
Skyhigh87 wrote:
Was / Is this build capable of doing juiced maps? I've always loved SRS, I wasn't aware of this build last league. Thinking of trying it this league just curious if it's capable of literally ALL content.

Yeah I did everything pretty comfortably last league.
livejamie
"
phelipebra wrote:
Sorry for the double post, can we use this to actually make it work?

https://pathofexile.fandom.com/wiki/Stabilising_Sceptre (EE).

Idoubt that it would be worth it.

You can't roll +1 to Minion Gems, Minion Damage or Minion Life on it.
Bestcase would be +1 to all gems crafted with an essence of Fear to force some Minion Life on it.
Poeatlas.app

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info