|3.12.4d Patch Notes
- Added support for Stash Tab Folders and Stash Tab Affinities. Stash Tab Folders can have stash tabs placed in them by dragging them into folders, allowing you to organise your stash tabs however you'd like. Additionally, stash tabs can now have Affinities applied to them. The Stash Tab Affinity system allows you to designate a stash tab to store selected specialised item types in. Ctrl+clicking an applicable item from your inventory into your stash will send it directly to the stash tab with an affinity set for that item, regardless of which stash tab you currently have open, unless you have a stash tab open which has slots that match the item type you are attempting to stash. Affinities are available for the following item types: Currency, Map, Essence, Divination Card, Fragment, Unique, Delve, Blight, Metamorph and Delirium.
- Perception doors in Repository Heists can now be walked through as soon as the door is visibly opened.
- The quality effect granted by Anomalous Lesser Poison now grants "chance to gain a Frenzy Charge on Killing Blow against Enemies with at least 5 Poisons" as the previous quality effect did not work.
- The Azurite Mine is now capped at Depth Level 65,535.
- Spectred They of Tul no longer use abilities when not in combat.
- Improved the variability of ground textures in the Glacial Expanse Hideout.
- Updated the Towering Hideout features to more closely match its preview video.
- Fixed an issue where Gianna could fail to open a Heist door when in a Grand Heist Wing which also contained Nenet.
- Fixed an issue which could cause Agility Jobs to not be completable if the Job was aborted after the lever had been pulled.
- Fixed an issue introduced in 3.12.4b which could cause "increased Job Speed" modifiers to instead reduce Job Speed.
- Fixed an issue where Engineering and Agility traps could get into a state of being unable to be deactivated during Lockdown if you had previously deactivated them during the Imminent Lockdown period.
- Fixed an issue where stacks of currency that were converted to a different currency type as a result of a Heist Trinket modifier didn't retain the correct stack size. This affects Chromatic Orbs and Jewellers Orbs.
- Fixed a bug where the Jeweller's Touch prophecy didn't respect Heist enchantments which restrict the colour of sockets to a specific colour.
- Fixed an issue which could cause distant Delve areas to not be clickable, preventing you from travelling to it.
- Fixed an issue where The Purifier's weapons were unable to perform any attacks.
- Fixed an issue which prevented the quality effects on Anomalous Caustic Arrow, Anomalous Onslaught Support and Divergent Nightblade Support from working.
- Fixed an issue where Shift-Attacking an enemy with Flicker Strike could bypass Flicker Strike's maximum range.
- Fixed an issue which could prevent throwing Mines after using Shield Charge.
- Fixed a rare issue where the order, names and colours of Stash Tabs were not correctly inherited from those in the parent league.
- Fixed an issue on Mac where enabling Antialiasing Quality caused the game to only display Bloom effects.
- Fixed an instance crash that could occur during the Arakaali, Spinner of Shadows encounter.
- Fixed a client crash that could occur when exiting Path of Exile.
- Fixed a client crash that could occur on Mac when opening the Map Device.
Last bumped on Nov 8, 2020, 1:58:01 AM
on Nov 4, 2020, 5:31:58 PM
Grinding Gear Games