We The North - guild for mature players

"
OpenGates wrote:
Hey well what can i say im a Dad gamer. I try fun build or new ways to do stuff got maybe 3-4k hours into this and been playing solo and still will but its always nice to find ppl whom u can exchange ideas or "crafts" with in general a help spot :-)

Hello. invitation sent
bump
Hey, recently started playing POE again and looking for some cool people to play with. Im from Toronto and currently bored during this pandemic hah
"
Hey, recently started playing POE again and looking for some cool people to play with. Im from Toronto and currently bored during this pandemic hah

Hello. Can I have your ingame character name please, your profile set to private i cant look up your characters.
Thanks,
j
Last edited by MadBabushka on Jan 23, 2021, 11:57:14 AM
i'm almost 50, live in georgia. play mostly on weekends or evenings. only have about 50 hours in the game. lvl 64 in game. been tryin to follow all these builds people talking about but am waayyyyy lost.. just playing to enjoy and have some fun.. hopefully will be seeing you folks ingame.. dont let my jawja accent scare you folks, i was born in Massachusettes :)

chris
"
CSNemrod wrote:
i'm almost 50, live in georgia. play mostly on weekends or evenings. only have about 50 hours in the game. lvl 64 in game. been tryin to follow all these builds people talking about but am waayyyyy lost.. just playing to enjoy and have some fun.. hopefully will be seeing you folks ingame.. dont let my jawja accent scare you folks, i was born in Massachusettes :)

chris

Hello Chris. Invitation sent. Welcome :)
Hey man, would be nice to have an invite, I'm from Montreal and I've been playing the game since beta.

ign: TheBisonManAtTheCapitol
Last edited by Wazzouf on Jan 25, 2021, 9:36:01 PM
"
Wazzouf wrote:
Hey man, would be nice to have an invite, I'm from Montreal and I've been playing the game since beta.

ign: TheBisonManAtTheCapitol

hello, invitation sent. welcome
Hello, was always wanting to find people to play/talk about the game with. From Ontario, Canada. Thanks.
I'm going on 30, started playing in 2013, took a few breaks here and there but I'm NA East and play about 20-40 hours per week. I've been looking for a good group of people to play with for awhile now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info