[3.20] KissMeQuick's Slayer Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & Mad Strong in Sanctum — Starter

Hello Sorry a beginner question but I can't get all auras to work.

It runs Pride ( 44 % Reservation with enlighten 4 ) , Blood and Sand 10 % , Herald of Purity 25 % , Dread banner 10 % . This all is 89 % Reservation.
Missing Now Summon Skitterbotts ( 30, 8 % ) and Precision 163 Mana .
How can it works ?

Sorry for bad english i am not a native english speeker.
hmm.. is title still valid? I"m getting a little confused: "— T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus 1:19 Speedrun — Starter"
thanks
"
11elf11 wrote:
Hello Sorry a beginner question but I can't get all auras to work.

It runs Pride ( 44 % Reservation with enlighten 4 ) , Blood and Sand 10 % , Herald of Purity 25 % , Dread banner 10 % . This all is 89 % Reservation.
Missing Now Summon Skitterbotts ( 30, 8 % ) and Precision 163 Mana .
How can it works ?

Sorry for bad english i am not a native english speeker.

Auls amulet give pride with 0 reservation
Your strength is the law !!

MadG poe on youtube for mellee content
"
aymanzone1 wrote:
hmm.. is title still valid? I"m getting a little confused: "— T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus 1:19 Speedrun — Starter"
thanks

In fact, even before 3.15, this build with video gear doesn't have enough DPS for a properly juiced t19, it can't open a Legion, and it can't do Alva completely without a very high investment. I should add that, we are talking about a gear without chaos res, if you decided to enter a Burial Chambers in Lex ejoris with Metamorph nodes, you would take one shot, or you will die in your DoT in just 1 second, the same goes for some Bosses.

It's a good build for delirium, but with high investment, and a good build for t16 maps and bosses with medium investment. We had ~40% nerf, drastic changes in the flask system and consequently in tougness. 100% delirium will be much harder because we have less Dps and even fewer flask charges.
Anyone tried this build already? Im not sure if it should pursue it or change to another
No to conditional challenges on top of RNG pure luck mechanics.
"
kenbak wrote:
"
aymanzone1 wrote:
thanks

In fact, even before 3.15, this build with video gear doesn't have enough DPS for a properly juiced t19, it can't open a Legion, and it can't do Alva completely without a very high investment. I should add that, we are talking about a gear without chaos res, if you decided to enter a Burial Chambers in Lex ejoris with Metamorph nodes, you would take one shot, or you will die in your DoT in just 1 second, the same goes for some Bosses.

It's a good build for delirium, but with high investment, and a good build for t16 maps and bosses with medium investment. We had ~40% nerf, drastic changes in the flask system and consequently in tougness. 100% delirium will be much harder because we have less Dps and even fewer flask charges.

Yeah, it definitely won't speedrun Sirus with the same time simply because there was a nerf to all content.

I don't know what qualifies as a "properly juiced" but in delirium there is a limit to what you add on a map. There's no point in doing as an example an 8 mod map because you 10x the risk for 1.1x return.

If you want to do Metamorph, you should change stats towards it. There is no build which does everything at maximum efficiency without changes.
Want to do Metamorph? Remove some damage nodes and get 7.5K HP to avoid one shorts.
Want to do Delirium? Take as many layered defenses and have 6K HP.

"
Anyone tried this build already? Im not sure if it should pursue it or change to another

You won't get any proper feedback for at least a week or two more but if this build doesn't work, then pretty much no other melee build does as it's not the skill which it's being made around but the efficiency of the skill tree and gems.
I am very sure it still does all content.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Last edited by Kiss_Me_Quick on Jul 26, 2021, 3:12:33 AM
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
You won't get any proper feedback for at least a week or two more but if this build doesn't work, then pretty much no other melee build does as it's not the skill which it's being made around but the efficiency of the skill tree and gems.

Thank you i guess ill go and try and let you know, im taking it slowly this league anyway and wont have time to create a new one
No to conditional challenges on top of RNG pure luck mechanics.
"
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:

Thank you i guess ill go and try and let you know, im taking it slowly this league anyway and wont have time to create a new one

No rush anyways, the league is 3 months (:
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
there is not a single gladiator in your profile, is this guide a lie? or did you just steal from somewhere?
hi, im following this build in expedition, prob not best time to start playing this reave build with all the nerf, idk but i just had the urge to pick reave for my main skill and find this thread when i was looking for some guide, manage to reach lvl 95 now, its been fun for me and i didn't even know that this build got hit in 3.15 with nerf, -40% dps more or less didnt realize it until i look further into this thread.

I have a question though, what do you think with "anomalous rage support" gem?, been trying to use it occasionally, getting some rage is definitely looks cool but idk how to compare it in dps and effectiveness with support gems that is listed in this guide, i usually take out pulverise support and put anomalous rage support linked with reave, trying to run 1-2 maps to get the feeling, still not sure though, in PoB dps with anomalous rage support is slightly higher than using pulverize support. Just want to know your thoughts about this, greatly appreciate, thanks for the guide.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info