Need some friends, to party up!

I just got the beta invite and I haven't had much time to play other than making my Templar and going through the beach for a minute. I would like to find some veteran players looking to level up a second account that's near the lower end. I hate playing these games by myself because we all know it's better when you're in a party/guild! Any takers for this weekend? I will be playing every night this weekend for several hours. I'm CST time zone and usually play around 10PM-2/3AM. Let me know! I don't know how to add friends or anything yet so that would be of help as well.
I got the Timer luck 6 days after registering. BooYAH!
"
IOPS wrote:
I just got the beta invite and I haven't had much time to play other than making my Templar and going through the beach for a minute. I would like to find some veteran players looking to level up a second account that's near the lower end. I hate playing these games by myself because we all know it's better when you're in a party/guild! Any takers for this weekend? I will be playing every night this weekend for several hours. I'm CST time zone and usually play around 10PM-2/3AM. Let me know! I don't know how to add friends or anything yet so that would be of help as well.

Be sure to check out our guild, see my sig :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info