What did I just stumble upon?

Hi guys! I have never really looked into this game until now. I have heard the name, Path of Exile, get throw around on game forums every now and then but never had the urge to check it out until now. I have never been as pleasantly surprised by the discovery of a new game as I am with POE. It is practically an ARPG dream! Somewhat d2 style hack n slash game play with better graphics yet still has the dark and gritty look that was left out of D3? Also what appears to be an open world where I can interact with more than 4 players? Count me in! :)

Anyways had to share my excitement with everyone. It is rare that I find a game with practically the exact game play and style that I have always desired since d2. None of these other rpgs have really done much for me. Will be contributing once the good old college expenses are paid for.
Welcome! I'm glad to see another enthusiastic gamer anxious to be thrown overboard and join those of us already on the Path of Exile! =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
A fine "welcome" from a bonecultist !
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI
you stumbled on a gem for sure ;) enjoy the game...
It's not really "open world." The zones are instanced, you either have to be in a party or in a cut-throat league at the moment.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info