Chat Bug?

Hey guys i have a problem with my chat :/
If i write something in chat/trade/whisper/whatever noone can see it.
As i tried to join a party today, i got the message that this isnt possible cause im "muted".
I dont know which option allows me to mute myself (that would be completely retarded) but maybe i accidently clicked on it? I searched the options but without any success.
Plx help me to fix this soon

Greez
you can only get muted by the chat moderators/game devs, if you have been muted you either have a really stupid name OR you were spamming.

you can try contacting support at support@grindinggear.com

They should be able to help you
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
"
Cant_do_Sh1t wrote:
Hey guys i have a problem with my chat :/
If i write something in chat/trade/whisper/whatever noone can see it.
As i tried to join a party today, i got the message that this isnt possible cause im "muted".
I dont know which option allows me to mute myself (that would be completely retarded) but maybe i accidently clicked on it? I searched the options but without any success.
Plx help me to fix this soon

Greez

You've probably been muted by a GM.

Check your private messages here and see if you have a message that says so.

That is one thing I've seen lately are a lot of complaints of people being muted and have no clue why. My suggestion is to email support if you don't know why and can't find a message.

Support: When you mute people, can you please tell them why in a message. I know how annoying it is to be muted by a mod and never told why. It also wastes everyone else's time trying to email support asking why someone was muted.
i cant remember that i spammed the chat but ok.
I will e-mail the support as soon as possible, thank you for your fast answers
"
Cant_do_Sh1t wrote:
i cant remember that i spammed the chat but ok.
I will e-mail the support as soon as possible, thank you for your fast answers

You can be muted for a lot more than just spamming chat. Best way to find out why was to check for that message, or contact support and ask.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info