3.12.3c Hotfix

HEY WHAT THE FUCK MY STYGIAN VISE I HAD FOR A WHILE LOST ITS EYEBALL WHEN I LOGGED IN BUT MY DUPE SERVICE ONE STILL HAS TWO EYEBALLS!!!!

🌠Certified Space Hunter🌠
Museum: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3121971

Former #1 R6 player, as seen here:
https://r6.tracker.network/leaderboards/pvp-season/pc/Mmr?region=2&season=15
Last edited by SQUAKO on Oct 9, 2020, 12:10:53 PM
Any idea why the game crashes when selecting armor in micro transactions on Xbox?
I dont know what you changed but since today patch im geting so many crashes during heists...
I started getting the unexpected disconnection crash since this afternoon. I couldn't log in after disconnecting mid-heist. And now, when I'm finally able to log in, textures fail to load and I have horrendous performance, dying to stutters in my high value heists.

Is this why I've been having terrible performance on and off this league? Why would a hotfix cause this?
All that was fixed in this patch is removing the sockets from those broken stygian vises PepeHands
with this hotfix i cant even play because the constant lag spikes, my net its working fine, only this game lags. i play in BR but tried washington, canada and amsterdam. i cant even enter a map, stays for 10+ min in the loading screen and need to use alt+f4
GGG now importing the "crash every 20 minutes thing" from PS 4 to PC?
gg GGG
Rip currency to those who just bought the 2 slot Stygian, no compensation xD.
Glad I sold the rest lol
How the hell do you even get 2 abyssal stygians ? Are they legacy ?

Checked his gear, seems it's not legacy because he is playing in Heist.

How is that possible.
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
Last edited by Vendetta on Oct 10, 2020, 4:34:52 AM
"
Vendetta wrote:
How the hell do you even get 2 abyssal stygians ? Are they legacy ?

Checked his gear, seems it's not legacy because he is playing in Heist.

How is that possible.

It was an unintended feature.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info