Mental Health Month Charity Drive - Spreading awareness - Live now playing Shrapnel Sniper build.

It is now October, and with the new month, the start of Mental Health month.

Mental health is something that is really close to home for me. As most of you know, I suffer from PTSD, Anxiety and Depression which has greatly effected my life. But what you may not know is that my Mom, sister and friends also suffer in severe ways.

Mental health effects everyone in one way or another and this month is dedicated to spreading awareness and help.

For the entire month I will be streaming from 10am-6pm Mon-Fri (possibly on weekend too) to raise money for multiple mental health support charity's. We will be raising money each week for a different charity starting with "Beyond Blue Youth". Every donation will go straight towards these charity's and a summery will be shared on my Instagram and discord at the end of each week.

I hope you can come by and show your support even by just being there to help me push on. Please spread awareness of mental health month as a whole to others. Thank you all.

twitch.tv/senshittv

"Bullshit, you get the game for free." - Qarl 2014
"The 5x Diamond Supporter"
Last edited by XvXReaperXvX on Oct 5, 2020, 9:19:24 PM
Last bumped on Oct 28, 2020, 12:37:55 AM
Playing My shrapnel Sniper build. Guide tba
We got our first exalt and have made 140aud for Beyond blue youth so far. Thank you everyone who came through <3
So far,
Week 1 Beyond Blue Youth - $216.32
Week 2 - Headspace - $57.76
Week 3 - Blackdog Institute - ongoing
Week 4 - LifeLine - TBA
Last edited by XvXReaperXvX on Oct 16, 2020, 2:29:28 AM
Live now! last week of charity month! Come show some love!

Week 1 Beyond Blue Youth - $216.32
Week 2 - Headspace - $57.76
Week 3 - Blackdog Institute - $151
Week 4 - LifeLine - $44 - ongoing

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info