[3.12] EASY 4M DPS with 30c (Too Fast Mapping) Off-Tank [FROST BLADES] | "End-Game Ready"

Hello everybody, welcome to my amazing map and boss destroyer Frost Blades build. I cannot say "my English language is quite enough". So lets get start to explain how build works.

In this build most important think is "Winter Spirit Node" on passive skill tree. This node gives us; %100 physical damage converted to cold damage. So we can use items like we are building a physical melee build. Then we can get tons of DPS by using "Abyssus" and such melee items.

Important note for "Early Progress" build;

I'm using low level %0 quality gems, I'm 75 level now and I just did 3 ascendy labs. But I've 1.7m DPS despite this. So we can upgrade our dps easily by increase level and quality of gems, leveling up and doing last ascendy lab. You can check them all with POB link..

Gameplay Video is ready!

Passive Skill Tree and POB Link
Early Progress 30c budget 1.7m DPS Build: https://pastebin.com/2LkcTD4m

OUR FIRST GOAL is unlock "Acrobatics" and "Phase Acrobatics" Nodes. Then doing last ascendy lab and unlock "Aspect of Carnage" Ascendy Node

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FINALLY LEVEL 90 "4M DPS" Frost Blades Build Right here! (nothing changed about items) : https://pastebin.com/bww0T5sR

Class and Ascendy

Bandits
Kill All cuz we need 2 skill points

30c Budget Gear
Helmet: For Huge DPS

Weapons: For Critical and Phys. DPS

Armor: Really budget 6L

Accessories: Elemental Res, Life, Criticals, Frostbite Curse, Chilled Enemies and Onslaught chance..

Budget Jewels and Flasks: Jewels is really budget like 1c

Skill Gems
6Link Gems: Frost Blades / Hypothermia Support / Multistrike Support / Melee Physical Damage Support / Elemental Damage with Attacks Support / Ruthless Support

Cast when Damage Taken Setup: Cast when Damage Taken Support(4 Lv.) / Immortal Call(6 Lv.) / Molten Shell(12 Lv.) / Summon Ice Golem(6 Lv.)

Aura Setup: Herald of Ice / Hatred / Herald of Purity / Enlighten Support

Then you can use Berserk, Blood Rage, Leap Slam gems on other items with different combinations like Berserk / Blood Rage with Increased duration supp. Dont forget to using Vall Ancestral Warchief

Levelling
I prefer Ground Slam or Earthshatter for levelling
Using Ruthless Support + Added Fire Damage Support with them on early times of levelling
So in my opinion best setup is;
Earthshatter (or Ground Slam) + Ruthless + Added Fire Damage + Melee Phys. Damage

Don't forget to choose Ancestral Protector on levelling to kill some bosses

When I reach Act 2. I bought a 2h Mace (or Axe) which one has 100+ pdps for killing Bandit Oak easily
In Act 2 you should use Herald of Ash for boosting Fire damage
And you should use Flesh and Stone with Stone Stance for dealing more dmg
This setup will keep you intact to getting 5L for Frost Blades setup

When you got 5L or more you can switch your Earthshatter to Frost Blades

I think best uniques for levelling: Wanderlust (surely) / Thief's Torment (you can face tank bosses with it)

Outro:
I hope u'll enjoy with this build. Just go in a map, open Blood Rage and explode them all by Frost Blades. When you come to boss arena, use Vall Ancestral Warchief and Basic Ancestral Warchief, open Berserk skill and crush him in sec.. ^^

AN UPDATE!

There is 90 level full 20 level + %20 quality gems and full ascendy build pob link. It has 4m DPS 3.7k HP and Dodge chance %40 : https://pastebin.com/bww0T5sR

Last edited by Jweely on Oct 2, 2020, 3:44:20 PM
Last bumped on Oct 13, 2020, 3:22:01 PM
Gameplay video is ready!
Level 90 Endgame setup's pob link is ready!
Thanks for the build. Is there a leveling guide?
"
psichokillah wrote:
Thanks for the build. Is there a leveling guide?

Didnt make any levelling guide but I can say something about that. I used ground slam with added fire damage + melee physical damage + ruthless support. When I reach act 2. I bought a 2h axe which one has 100+ pdps. Then when you reach heralds choose Herald of Ash for dealing more fire dmg. When I get 5L I used herald of ice with Frost Blade 5L setup. If this did'nt satisfy you, I'm gonna prepare a levelling guide after this post. You can check it..
how will this build deal with end game bosses like Sirus or UE?
is this too squishy to do so? any footage for this?
the build looks interesting enough for me to start another char
"
entergodmode wrote:
how will this build deal with end game bosses like Sirus or UE?
is this too squishy to do so? any footage for this?
the build looks interesting enough for me to start another char

This build has %75 elemental resist 3.7k HP, %40 attack dodge and %30 spell dodge chance at level 90. Its some squishy like which builds using just "Acrobatics and Phase Acrobatics" nodes for tanking bosses. It's not tanky like block based builds certainly but you can do tier 15 maps easily by using movement skill often.. I focused to DPS on skill tree. You can unlock life nodes if you want more Tanky build. Although not much it can be decrease your dps.. I hope my answer is enough to explaining build's tanking part. Good luck and have fun
Last edited by Jweely on Oct 4, 2020, 12:25:08 PM
POB code gives error on 4m update. I cannot see it at all. Are you trolling?
"
MeGangsta72 wrote:

I'm not. Use Pob Community version for my build and other builds.

There is a link: https://github.com/PathOfBuildingCommunity/PathOfBuilding/releases
Last edited by Jweely on Oct 7, 2020, 9:15:29 AM
"
Jweely wrote:
"
MeGangsta72 wrote:

I'm not. Use Pob Community version for my build and other builds.

There is a link: https://github.com/PathOfBuildingCommunity/PathOfBuilding/releases

Awesome, thanks for quick replay and clarifying the issue. one question though, i cant figure out why Call to Arms node is selected?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info