3.12.2b Patch Notes

Glad to see these fixes and can't wait for the next patch to work on the size of high level heists and their loot.

Not sure if this is happening due to this patch or has been going on as I haven't been running many Grand Heists till some things were worked out. Opened two Map chests and no maps dropped. Same was true for four Blight chests, no blight items. Haven't seen this happen in regular Heists.
I am playing Record office heists ten levels below my own with adequate equipment and Im dying every time from some strange effect that just instantly kills me, and it is brand new after the patch. Something isn't right.
There are far too many mobs in the record office compared to other heists and it seems far far far more difficult than other heists.
I have 100% with other locations heists nearly on level, and zero with the records office. Something isnt right.(and yes it might be me)
Rip AG..my AG actually more expensive than my current character..sadge
Game started stuttering again after this patch. Had that problem before 3.12.2.
Any breach/betrayal/what have you event that has many particle effects just freezes the game for 1-2 seconds and im dead. last boss was the construct in the distant memory that i had to fight. Died all 6 times due to this stuttering.
I thought it'd be refreshing to return to a new league, but it's the same fucking unplayable dumpster fire of a product like every league launch.
Not mad anymore, just really fucking tired of this shit...
Yay. Wish I wasn't braindead today.
" Fixed a bug where Agility Jobs could sometimes not be completed in Underbelly."

Same bug is still there, if the room doesn't near the lever, job doesnt complete. Happened to my twice in one wing, exactly in underbelly.
"
Ondrugs wrote:
"
reciprocate wrote:
Fixed a bug where Animated Guardians didn't lose their items when they died.

Should be a damn feature, not a bug. Let AG's keep their gear if they die.

There is a mod for it you can craft on your gear.

so there no point in fixing the bug then?
MAKE LEFT CLICK GREAT AGAIN.
"
tru2dgame wrote:
"
Lixy wrote:
"
reciprocate wrote:

You can't just make it baseline, or AG becomes mandatory for every spec. What they could do is give it to Necro as a talent.

I second this - would be a great ascendancy idea for necro.

That is a great idea.
Heist release is really close, I can feel it!
Problem: impostor syndrome
Solution: nerf everything
Result: depressing mess
"
Ondrugs wrote:
"
reciprocate wrote:

There is a mod for it you can craft on your gear.

This mod no afect unique items only afects the piece with mod and this is not harvest with lotery craft sistem i think is a cluncky mecanic

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info