[3.12] A Comprehensive SSF Earthshatter Guide [EASY ALL CONTENT]

For mana issues, I have a jewel with mana leech: % physical damage leeched as mana. It is super easy to craft on Viridian jewels. No mana issues afterwards.
Is the atonement mask that gives 25% increased effect of fortify worth using or does crushed (15% reduced phys damage reduction) make it pretty rippy for HC?

Currently level 81 in SSFHC having a blast with this build
I'm currently using this build and loving it after looking for something like what Alk was using and stumbled upon your build. Please OP update the build for 3.13

Thank you.
https://pastebin.com/iNsTUysC

Hello, can some one help me with my build ?
I'm lacking dps especially on boss ( i'm really far away from 2 tap boss like i saw in a video haha )

I have a 800% facebreaker

+
+ Lion's Roar + Sulphur flask but still, i'm hitting like a wet noodle.

Thanks !

edit : i'm ssf btw
Last edited by reeld on Feb 5, 2021, 1:24:44 PM
"
Earthshatter
Spikes now have an explosion radius of 18 (from 20).

How do you guys deal with this change? I feel like my boss clearing speed and general map clearing speed has dropped a fair bit since playing this last league.

Perhaps worth taking some aoe+axe nodes on the tree to juice up the radius? Or do things start to smooth out again once you +20 quality the Earthshatter gem for more radius?
"
brickface1 wrote:
"
Earthshatter
Spikes now have an explosion radius of 18 (from 20).

How do you guys deal with this change? I feel like my boss clearing speed and general map clearing speed has dropped a fair bit since playing this last league.

Perhaps worth taking some aoe+axe nodes on the tree to juice up the radius? Or do things start to smooth out again once you +20 quality the Earthshatter gem for more radius?

2 radius is nothing and you shouldnt really be feeling it.
Hey, are there any major changes in 3.13 we should be aware of?
I was looking for a build to start my very first SSF and I think I've found it... a build guide created FOR ssf... perfect! Thanks... getting started now!
Am I missing something? I see you have lots invested into fortify but don’t know where your getting it from?
"
Am I missing something? I see you have lots invested into fortify but don’t know where your getting it from?

From the ascendancy, the point "FORTITUDE", gives you fortify
Last edited by Daiegun on May 1, 2021, 1:59:19 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info