PS4 needs some love

I felt like the redheaded stepchild of the POE community on the PS4, but figured it was just me. Then I got on the forums and discovered that is a common feeling. Why because the game crashes constantly, the interface is clunky at best, and it seems like we are missing some simple options. Therefore here's my list of suggestions:

1. Your game HAS to be stable on the PS4 platform.
2. It would be nice to have an option to turn down graphics or other player effects so I don't get lag killed.
3. The interface on the Atlas is just painful using the PS4 controller.
4. Where is the documentation? I shouldn't have to come to the forums or run web searches to figure out how to play the content. You have NPCs use them.
5. Path of Builder is amazing. Question: why don't you have something like that built into the game?
6. I understand it's possible to delve together on the computer. If it works on the PS4 we failed to figure it out after hours of trying (see #4)
7. Once the player unlocks their personal hideout, I suggest you load them to their first. Why load me to a city with a bunch of extra players, so I can immediately load to my hideout?
8. Personalizing the hideout window painful (see #3)
Last bumped on Sep 24, 2020, 7:46:02 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info