Hello Poe team

Dear Poe support , i realy need ur help :(
Today my hotmail account was blocked saying that might someone else is loging in from it
i tried to log in to the game its saying " your account has been blocked because mabe
someone else is using it " and they send an unlock code to the email that is already blocked and i cant access it to take the unlock code and put it :(
I tried to change the email from my profile and again a verification link was sent to my blocked hotmail address..

Please team i need ur help am realy lost :( i need my account back i cant loose all this stash its a work of 2 months :( plz help me i dont care if i get back my hotmail account i just want to change my email in the game and keep playing with the same progress:( thanks
e-mail support.
i did ... :|
by the sounds of it someone has managed to gain access to your email account. If GGG manage to help you change the registered email to a new one it is likely that your items and possibly characters will be gone and they don't restore them.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Well support helped me with the Problem and i had my account back and life is better now :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info