░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌░░░░
░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█░░░░
░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌░░░
░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄░░
POG
why no call of steel info?
why no call of steel info?
Yay !
How does Crackling Lance gain intensity? The gem does not specifically say. I ask because in the skill showcase, they are gaining two stacks of intensity per spell echo loop.

I know spell echo was changed from 'on use' to 'on cast'. But it doesn't seem to give two intensity stacks off spell echo on Blazing Salvo. Does Crackling Lance just generate its own stack on top of the intensity supports stack?
"
Orion19819 wrote:
How does Crackling Lance gain intensity? The gem does not specifically say. I ask because in the skill showcase, they are gaining two stacks of intensity per spell echo loop.

I know spell echo was changed from 'on use' to 'on cast'. But it doesn't seem to give two intensity stacks off spell echo on Blazing Salvo. Does Crackling Lance just generate its own stack on top of the intensity supports stack?

Each skill with intensity produces it's own intensity on use.
With "Intensify Support" it would produce 2 at once.
And base limit of intensity is reduced to 3.
Last edited by Sh1sou on Sep 17, 2020, 12:51:10 PM
"
Sh1sou wrote:
Each skill with intensity produces it's own intensity on use.
"Intensify Support" is not longer needed, might completely removed.
And limit of intensity is reduced to 3.

Yeah. But if you watch the skill showcase, they are getting two intensify stacks off one 'use' of the skill. Since they have spell echo it repeats once. Spell echo doesn't give intensify stacks. So does CL generate a stack and intensify support is providing another stack? It seems unlikely though because the stacks don't show up at the same time. It just really looks like CL is getting a stack off the spell echo. So I'm just curious about the specifics on how CL gains intensity and if that is somehow different than normal.

Edit: To phrase it another way. Does built in intensify for Crackling Lance have the same restrictions as Intensify support?
Last edited by Orion19819 on Sep 17, 2020, 1:28:45 PM
SOAB, I'm in.

Someone give me an idea for a fire build, please.

I want something with cool looking fire effect skills, to go with some fire styles I have.

I've managed to find things for my others, just not having the best time with fire. I was thinking there would be some kind of fire reskins of skills, but it's one area that seems to be lacking.

The innate skills look great now anyway though, so bound to be something with fire effects, that also can kick some b's.
Tyrs Paladium - DoT Enthusiast.
Last edited by Umbral_Spectre on Sep 17, 2020, 1:26:16 PM
iam still confused with the doom mechanic and hexes.

i thought the hex effect gets stronger the more doom is build up but i didnt read anything like this in the hexgem descriptions, it just says "gains 10 doom per second" but what is it even doing??

or is doom only important when dealing dmg with hexes or doomblast and the hexeffect is basicly the same as the curseffect before?????

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info