[3.12] Cyclone Build - Champion Duelist - Heist - Path of Exile 3.12

Hey guys, another starter build for next league. Impale cyclone champion is pretty strong with budget gear. Using abyssus but it's not a problem because we have max phy damage mitigation (%90) when vaal molten shell is up. I usually play slayer but champion is really strong too. I am using vulnerability as a curse but assassins mark would be better.

Awakening level of footage is 6.

PoB: https://pastebin.com/61f4rNbS
https://pastebin.com/cR36CKPR (3.12) Nothing really changed just enduring cry nerfed.

Build Video: https://youtu.be/pRoepPJf808

Kill all for bandit

Gem Setup:

Cyclone - Melee Physical Damage - Infused Channelling - Fortify - Brutality - Impale

Blood and Sand - Pride - Flesh and Stone - Dread Banner - Enlighten - Precision

Vaal Ancestral Warchief - Melee Physical Damage - Brutality - Multiple Totems

Leap Slam - Faster Attacks / Enduring Cry / Blood Rage

Vaal Molten Shell - CWDT - Increased Duration / Summon Ice Golem

Last edited by themehmetbozlak on Sep 21, 2020, 9:16:58 AM
Last bumped on Dec 2, 2020, 5:15:14 AM
Build looks very nice! Maybe I'll give it a try as league starter in heist.

Is it possible to replace the golem with something else? I don't like pets. What would you recommend?

Greetings,
Venelar
What does the lethal pride jewel do? I've never used one before in a build so I'm just curious.
"
Envisioner wrote:
What does the lethal pride jewel do? I've never used one before in a build so I'm just curious.

It gives extra modes to notable nodes and extra strength. You can see in the video
Last edited by themehmetbozlak on Sep 17, 2020, 10:44:59 AM
"
Build looks very nice! Maybe I'll give it a try as league starter in heist.

Is it possible to replace the golem with something else? I don't like pets. What would you recommend?

Greetings,
Venelar

Thanks mate.

You can link golem with cast when damage taken. It spawns automatically you don't have to worry about golem.
Actual can't decide between your guide or a 1Hand + Shield Gladiator.

Has Champion the better balance between Damage output and survivability?
How does this build handle is it able to clear most of the content i have only played cyclone once and it was a CoC build
Last edited by GosuSausage on Sep 17, 2020, 9:24:03 PM
what you think about assasins mark and vulnerability change wont it be huge nerf?
"

Gladiator is faster with challenger charges and has high block chance. Champion gets so much armour and physical damage mitigation. They are both very tanky. Champion might deal more damage with impale but I don't know. Start with this and if you don't like it you can always swap to glad. It's your choice.
"

Gladiator is faster with challenger charges and has high block chance. Champion gets so much armour and physical damage mitigation. They are both very tanky. Champion might deal more damage with impale but I don't know. Start with this and if you don't like it you can always swap to glad. It's your choice.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info