3.11.1f Patch Notes

"
Henry_GGG wrote:
"
SupremoRTD wrote:
Hidden patch notes:

- We've decided players are no longer good enough for environment textures.

https://imgur.com/a/907m9ZO

We're aware of the problem and hope to have it fixed soon. Sorry for the trouble!

Wait! They're rendering...here they come...oops, there's the rugs...they're coming in. Come on guys, you can do it!
"
dorkdude2 wrote:
"
kestik wrote:
"
dorkdude2 wrote:
some global banter uses wts outside of selling items, on top of all the other things that wts is an acronym for

Like what??

hang out in Standard Global 820 and you might find out some time, guarantee it happens elsewhere to. also hint "banter"

More like hang out in temp Globals 5055/820 OR 1-3. You see it at least 3x MORE there.
Last edited by bvanharjr on Aug 17, 2020, 10:05:03 PM
Pooched patch.
Saved
Please leave the game with the messed up textures lmao. My PC can run it better :)
Have to re-download 30gb with steam ...
Great patch
"
Rasmodians wrote:
Great patch

<600MB update here, with Steam.... you're not cleaning your GGPK, are you? Because you shouldn't be with the Steam install. That tool's only meant for standalone.
"
bvanharjr wrote:
"
Rasmodians wrote:
Great patch

<600MB update here, with Steam.... you're not cleaning your GGPK, are you? Because you shouldn't be with the Steam install. That tool's only meant for standalone.

Welp, guess trying to improve my frame rate was my own mistake

18 hours to re-download the GGPK.. I'll deal with the lags once it's finished D:
"
Rasmodians wrote:
"
bvanharjr wrote:
"
Rasmodians wrote:
Great patch

Welp, guess trying to improve my frame rate was my own mistake

18 hours to re-download the GGPK.. I'll deal with the lags once it's finished D:

The tool only improves FPS by like 1 or 2... IF THAT (and this is on a potato PC.) GGPK's well optimized as-is.
Last edited by bvanharjr on Aug 17, 2020, 10:44:17 PM
"
The tool only improves FPS by like 1 or 2... IF THAT (and this is on a potato PC.) GGPK's well optimized as-is.

Its not a performance tool. Its a tool that cleans up gigabytes of unnecessary crap.
I had a small patch (< 1 GB) about an hour ago (7:20 PM PDT) and then just crashed and now I'm downloading a 4.7 GB patch. What gives?
Last edited by Tokenx on Aug 17, 2020, 11:30:21 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info