Arcane Cloak

Post your feedback for this skill here!

Make sure you concisely state your character build, level, and other complimenting abilities you have when you talk about a skill - The more we know about your character, the better we can understand your feedback.
Need help with something? Feel free to email support@grindinggear.com
Last bumped on Dec 12, 2023, 4:17:42 PM
Atziris_Wife, Level 100 Burning Arrow Scion, Heist Softcore.

It would be good if you could improve visual effects of the skill.
When I run maps, in all that mess, sometimes it's hard to tell if my Arcane Cloak is up, and I have to pull a lot of my attention, in a heat of fight, to my character, watching closely if it already was depleted by damage or it's not up because I didn't pressed button properly.

The thing is that visual effects of Arcane Cloak in some ways look like another existing effects.
First is blue glimmering. I always use Quartz flask, which also gives the character very similar blue glimmering effect. I'm not saying they're identical, but it's hard to tell when not focused on it.
Next is shining blue trails/stripes, floating around character. There is two effects, that sometimes confusing me. it's Stibnite flask's trails, that looks almost similar, but have grey sand color. Monolith aura effect is also have purple floating trails around character.
All these three effects combined sometimes make it really hard to tell if my Arcane Cloak is up with only a brief look.

I also have a thought that it could be very useful to temporary applying Guard Skills hit points over Life Globe, like Energy shield does. When we play, knowing our current amount of HP is crucial, that's why we have easy noticable Big Red Globe before our eyes. It would be useful to see Guard Skills HP the same way.
Please add other colors or the ability to use the invis buff effect mtx. Sick of having every single caster look like a smurf <3
+1 to add Arcane Cloak to list of gems that can be hidden via Invisible MTX.
I would appreciate a definitive answer on a particular interaction with Arcane Cloak and Arcane Capacitor (AC). Does Arcane Cloak trigger AC (the notable with inc Arcane Surge effect per 200 Mana spent) to full capacity, meaning 50% inc effect, or do you need to spend at least 1000 Mana contineously, within 4 seconds, to reach max effect? thanks
Last edited by FatalityDiablo on May 31, 2021, 7:13:19 AM
Yes, Arcane Cloak triggers AC.
You can test it yourself with any physical-based spell (for clarity) and lvl 20 Arcane Surge gem linked to Arcane Cloak. Once you gain AS the damage multiplier will be 1.3 and 4 seconds later it drops to 1.2
Problem: impostor syndrome
Solution: nerf everything
Result: depressing mess
Would love if I could hide the effect or maybe just some more available effects to get.
Why did u guys remove alternate quality on guard skills such as arcane cloak and didnt add new optional in the divine font. the powere loss on spes arcane cloak is just insane when combined with mom builds that im baffeled......

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info