💪🏻 [3.11 HSC] Orb of Storm Brand Assassin FULL Dodge destroy end game - video UP ♫

Yo guys, i'm so satisfied of this build, the full dodge + elusive is really efficient as defensive mechanics, and then brands do all the work :D. I converted all damage in cold damage because freezing enemies is really a good defensive mechanism, mostly for deep delve (atm i'm on just 600 but zero problems).
Note: all gear is SELFCRAFTED, you just need to use garden + brain.
I don't know what to say more about the build, is my first brand build ever and i hope u enjoy it ^_^

Gear

Pastebin
https://pastebin.com/K6h3fVqZ
Note:this pob is for lvl 100, for lvl 97 drop arcane potency

My builds

All my builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1830178
Last edited by Hitma47 on Sep 10, 2020, 3:37:54 AM
Last bumped on Oct 1, 2020, 9:45:48 AM
Build looks dope! I think I'll give this a try in 3.12.

I saw on your youtube video that you leveled as a miner--any tips on making the transition from miner to this build? I usually focus a lot of time on my primary character for a league, so if i could comfortably switch this over from miner that'd be great. Tips appreciated.

Also, your gear is just insane. I dont think getting such good gear will be feasible for the average player without harvest, did this build perform pretty well before you had such GG gear?

Thanks for the build! I love the idea of converting to cold damage. Definitely making this build my main character for 3.12!
"
Sir_I_Exist wrote:
Build looks dope! I think I'll give this a try in 3.12.

I saw on your youtube video that you leveled as a miner--any tips on making the transition from miner to this build? I usually focus a lot of time on my primary character for a league, so if i could comfortably switch this over from miner that'd be great. Tips appreciated.

Also, your gear is just insane. I dont think getting such good gear will be feasible for the average player without harvest, did this build perform pretty well before you had such GG gear?

Thanks for the build! I love the idea of converting to cold damage. Definitely making this build my main character for 3.12!

so i leveled as miner not because miner is more easy, but just i wanted to do a miner (i published the build as well), then i switched to this to give a try to brands, never tried it before..
for leveling i think is super easy since brand autotarget enemies.. so idk what to say..
about gear, if harvest go core, there is no problem in making it..
if not, a version with double void battery will work super good as well
if badge of the bortherhood will be more cheap than this league is the best in slot.. but with garden craft, i don't undestand while badge is so high with price, no reason litterally.

the conversion in cold is because it saves u: perma-freezing mob is always a super good defensive layer.
Thanks for the prompt reply. Gonna league start w/ this in 3.12. Best of luck to you!
Sorry, just one more question for you; trying to understand how to build in to this--is there any point in slotting cold pen and hypothermia before you get 2x call of the brotherhood? I see you're also getting a little bit of cold conversion from your large cluster jewel, but besides that I dont see any cold conversion.

Can I just swap out cold pen for added cold damage until my conversion is high enough to swap to pen?
"
Sir_I_Exist wrote:
Sorry, just one more question for you; trying to understand how to build in to this--is there any point in slotting cold pen and hypothermia before you get 2x call of the brotherhood? I see you're also getting a little bit of cold conversion from your large cluster jewel, but besides that I dont see any cold conversion.

Can I just swap out cold pen for added cold damage until my conversion is high enough to swap to pen?

added cold has no sense as support.. with 2x call of the b. with quality you convert 96%.. if you don't wanna use these rings, you can just use light pen and energy leech/inspiration..
storm brand has 30% effectivness so adding flat damage to spells is not so effective
Last edited by Hitma47 on Aug 12, 2020, 3:28:56 AM
Oh very cool video.
I tried something similar but failed to make it work on high level content. I was using tempest shield to proc orb of storms but i see you use storm brand. Does it proc orb of storms each time it activates or what?
sorry for dumb question but i couldn't figure it on video and couln't find source to verify it :(
"
ekruuuu wrote:
Oh very cool video.
I tried something similar but failed to make it work on high level content. I was using tempest shield to proc orb of storms but i see you use storm brand. Does it proc orb of storms each time it activates or what?
sorry for dumb question but i couldn't figure it on video and couln't find source to verify it :(

orb of storm proc always without do nothing with its cast speed and frequency
Last edited by Hitma47 on Aug 12, 2020, 6:35:31 PM
"
ekruuuu wrote:
Oh very cool video.

I've been messing around with this build in the waning days of Harvest and I think that Orb of Storms is just there to proc innervate and provide extra damage for bossing. OP can correct me if I'm wrong about that though.

In order to manually "proc" orb of storms, you have to be standing inside the AOE and casting lightning spells. That doesn't work super good for this build because: (1) you never want to be standing still; and (2) with all the mana reserved you wont really have the mana to stand still and keep casting storm brand anyway.

Just drop orb of storms in a fight to proc innervate to boost your lightning damage and to give yourself another source of damage (besides storm brand) when needed.

You could probably do other stuff with it too, such as connect it with a curse on hit + whatever curse gem you want to use, if you don't want to use it for innervate.
Last edited by Sir_I_Exist on Aug 13, 2020, 12:07:15 PM
hi, can u explain, how did u do full dodge?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info