[3.11] CoC Ice Nova Build - Assassin Shadow - Harvest - Path of Exile 3.11

Hey guys this is the cast on critical strike ice nova/frostbolt build. I really enjoy this one, clear speed is amazing, tanky enough for end game (max block chance, ci, recover es on block) killed sirus 3 times and all deathless.

Accuracy is kinda problem and you will need %100 for cyclone. Try to get accuracy from gloves, helmet and one ring.

Getting %100 Critical Strike Chance is also important. We are assassin and using 8 power charges so not a big deal.

APS for is cyclone (when onslaught and tailwind up) 7,48. Can go up to 7,57 with %14 cdr.

I got cooldown reduction from belt but you can just use awakened cast on critical gem it gives 20 percent but it's expensive.

If you wanna play with more or less attack speed check out the link: https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/e5pyr8/the_cyclone_cast_on_critical_strike_cooldown/

Total energy shield would be so much higher like 8k with better items. I couldn't get better es with harvest craft and gave up :( I don't really die so 6k es is ok too.

Until you get Cospri's Malice (Lvl 68) don't use this setup. Level with something else like freezing pulse, storm brand or self cast ice nova/frostbolt.

PoB: https://pastebin.com/KvFY8Yrb

Build Video: https://youtu.be/Mlsn7Ef_1PI

Alira for bandit

Gem Setup:

Cyclone - Hypothermia - Awakened Added Cold Damage - Inspiration - Vaal Ice Nova - Cast On Critical Strike

Vortex - Hypothermia - Bonechill / Precision

Flame Dash - Phase Run - Arcane Surge - Second Wind

Immortal Call (Lvl 3) - CWDT (Lvl 1) / Vaal Righteous Fire / Summon Ice Golem

Hatred - Herald of Ice - Vaal Discipline

Cospri's Malice:

Ice Nova / Frostbolt / Frost Bomb

Last edited by mehmetbozlak on Aug 1, 2020, 5:12:09 PM
Last bumped on Oct 3, 2020, 6:27:16 AM
hi there...i decide to give this build a try as i had most of the gear...
i have some questions...
1)you said we need 100% crit (i suppose on cyclone)...i have full buffed around 50%....what i miss?
2)you said also we need 100% accuracy...as i see i have 900 accuracy rating,,,is it ok or i misunderstood something?
My profile is open..feel free to critise and advise...i know that i miss explode chest ,good shield and helmet(i am working on it)
Also the timeless jewel we use is what for?just for the exta nodes like dex etc?
TY in advance...build works great even with my crap gear:)
"
Lampra wrote:
hi there...i decide to give this build a try as i had most of the gear...
i have some questions...
1)you said we need 100% crit (i suppose on cyclone)...i have full buffed around 50%....what i miss?
2)you said also we need 100% accuracy...as i see i have 900 accuracy rating,,,is it ok or i misunderstood something?
My profile is open..feel free to critise and advise...i know that i miss explode chest ,good shield and helmet(i am working on it)
Also the timeless jewel we use is what for?just for the exta nodes like dex etc?
TY in advance...build works great even with my crap gear:)

Hi
1) You should check on pob to see real crit chance tool tip doesn't show everything.
2) Yes you need %100 hit chance for cyclone, to get that you need more accuracy. I get accuracy from ring, gloves and helmet. You don't have any.
Do you think this build will be viable in the next league 3.12 ?
Lady Dialla, The Gemling Queen says:

Dominus exiled you, naked and alone, unto the palm of Death. But you would not die, would you?

No, no... you cuddled Death, promised it the world, made it your consort and so generously shared it with all your fleeting friends here is Wraeclast.
"
Amyx696 wrote:
Do you think this build will be viable in the next league 3.12 ?

I heard that some bits got nerfed, but after looking myself, I couldn't see anything that would really effect this kind of build.

I hope it is anyway, as I just bought a bunch of skill skins for a COC frost build (with whirlwind as activator) would be a shame if I couldn't use it after all.

I don't know to to the extent things are nerfed though. I would like to think it would still be good, maybe just not as daft/OP when min maxed properly.

Lets hope anyway mate, I'm already totally invested in a dual wielding sword-guy for this league.

I do have my toxic rain/caustic build as a back up though, and also the ice archer dude. although no skill skins for that, as there aren't really any.

since I beefed up my PC, I like taking advantage of all the pretty stuff. ha ha.
Tyrs Paladium - DoT Enthusiast.
Im currently using this build I'm liking it but I can't figure out how to buy the timeless jewel. Any chance you could get me a link to it? I never figured out how they work properly
Just go search for a militant faith jewel and type in dominus on the filter.
"
swaes wrote:
Just go search for a militant faith jewel and type in dominus on the filter.

Are you sure? its a brutal restraint balbala jewel in POB. The wiki seems to think that Balbala jewels were discontinued in 3.11
how can u leech or regen in boss fight ? too hard to fight with boss
IGN : CaChampion

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info