Beta Key in this post

LOL well done Metronomy
CVaoS found it before me unfortunately... Crap :'<
I'm so frustrated right now lol... Oh well back to the good old timer I guess.
Either no one read my post or I was being too subtle. It was an interesting riddle and thank you once again for hosting this. Sorry about this time Mick, but if I chance upon extra keys I'll send one to you.
"
CVAoS wrote:
Either no one read my post or I was being too subtle. It was an interesting riddle and thank you once again for hosting this. Sorry about this time Mick, but if I chance upon extra keys I'll send one to you.

<3
wow...that was the most wicked contest ive ever played... ^_^

good job winner....

well for all who wants to know the beta key here it is

SHW7V-2HTLD-W4237-EZAB5

seamonkeys stole my hammer
"
Mickejaevel wrote:
"
CVAoS wrote:

<3
LOL that was epic fun =P. Took a whole 2 hours to solve xD. Congrats on finding the answer, by the way, the unhelpful riddle would probably be harder to solve than my actual riddle. It has the exact same method to solve it but you have to find it as well as solve it so there is an additional step.

The hint was edited into my 3rd post ever.
oh well...timer...im baaacckkK!!
seamonkeys stole my hammer
Yeah.... This is getting sad. Why don't they check the forums for active people looking to play rather than giving away keys to people who haven't logged back into the site!!!
I got the Timer luck 6 days after registering. BooYAH!
I can't believe I was sleeping and missed the riddle :( :(
IGN: MegyPoe

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info