San Francisco Fan Meetup Results

This is the first time I have really interacted with fans in any quantity. It was an amazing evening. This is why we develop Path of Exile - because smart people like you guys engage with it and have fun in many different ways. I wish we could meet more fans around the world, and I will make sure that if we travel internationally for whatever reason, we meet up with any local players. I know a lot of you guys from the forums really well, so seeing you guys and getting to associate faces with names is completely awesome.

GDC is going well. We visited the folks from Twitch.tv today and had a tour of their offices. The 0.10.4b patch will be deployed on Thursday NZ time (Wednesday US time). It's the one with the new uniques and some new hats.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Mar 26, 2013, 3:31:31 AM
yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
I should have gone! I live quite close.
Ciekawe który tak zj.bał tą gre?????????????????

Those crazy cray fanboys
lol meeting at a bar after...considered going, but guess not going was a good choice....3 more years :(
Didn't get the developers drunk enough to get all their secrets...always next fan meetup though :)
"new hats" .... sounds like you met the Valve guys und got infected by TeamFortress2.
IGN: Doenertier // Timezone: GMT+1 (Germany)
When will the Q&A be done :<? Or am I missing something?

Sorry for offtopic though

Nice job for setting up a fan meeting with such sort time frame ^^
Keep up the good work Chris!
Last edited by fgcewoud on Mar 26, 2013, 4:06:01 AM
damnit, i knew i shoulda jumped on the train and headed up to SF, only a few hours away for me.....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info