Sound Driver no detected.

Try deleting the production_config file in ...My Documents/My Games/Path of Exile/ and see if this helps, it may be storing old info there.
Balance & Design
"
Ordalium wrote:
"
Rory wrote:
Try deleting the production_config file in ...My Documents/My Games/Path of Exile/ and see if this helps, it may be storing old info there.

Done this, needed to download ~ 5 gigs again, whit my slow internet patches coming faster , that me downloading!
After 2 weeks got client, still same problem !

Hey there,

Can you please post your DxDiag details in a new thread?
Here is a guide for doing this if you need it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Poq-BorOSHU

Hey there,

Thank you for that, so the sound device definitely has its drivers installed, which is good; have you used the -nosound string by any chance?
"
Ordalium wrote:
100% never used !
Looks like problem is at my end, just need to reinstall game, like i sayed, left PoE files at another partition, wiped windows, then promblem showed up!
Another games works great, this one just have problem!
Any more suggestions ?
One more full download will take to me ages :(

Hey,

That's good to know, just wanted to ask the question in case you did etc :)

Since you've done a full wipe and such, have you installed all your motherboards drivers, along with .Net/DirectX?

I'd be quite surprised if you can only fix this problem by re-downloading the game, can't say that I've seen this problem occur and wouldn't expect a reinstall to be a fix.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info